LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 297 users in the forums

What week does Crabtree make his debut?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What week does Crabtree make his debut?

Originally posted by Rathman_44:
In all honesty - I would be shocked if he didn't get at least a play or two thrown his way this week. Nothing complicated - something like a bubble screen or a reverse or something - just to get the home crowd on his side PR wise. We have waited sooo long that I can't imagine a scenario where he wouldn't be in uniform and on the field for at least one play.

i doubt he'll get in this weekend as he will only have a couple days practicing with the team. He certainly wouldn't be activated just to have one pass thrown his way to appease the fans. He'll be inactive.
That's easy. In a week where the players aren't wearing pink shoes.
  • NP9er
  • Veteran
As soon as he learns that stupid go in motion, stop on the corner of the line, hunch down, and try to block while we run the ball up the gut.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Rathman_44:
In all honesty - I would be shocked if he didn't get at least a play or two thrown his way this week. Nothing complicated - something like a bubble screen or a reverse or something - just to get the home crowd on his side PR wise. We have waited sooo long that I can't imagine a scenario where he wouldn't be in uniform and on the field for at least one play.

i doubt he'll get in this weekend as he will only have a couple days practicing with the team. He certainly wouldn't be activated just to have one pass thrown his way to appease the fans. He'll be inactive.

In this economy that isn't too far fetched. But i agree I doubt they throw him out there just for the fans. But I think he could be active this week. I'm more than positive that Sing won't just throw him out there unless they feel he's properly prepared.
Share 49ersWebzone