There are 167 users in the forums

CRABTREE SIGNED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
who we gettin rid of? spurlock? roman?(wishful thinking) sims?
so can i pick him up in ff now :p
Originally posted by B_Carmine:

jason hill probably.........
omg. i can stop the dez bryant madness now.. hes a beast though
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

i think spurlock because bruce and battle are not under ccontract for next year. Hill is under contract till 2011 if i'm correct

SPURLOCK!!! man that is really f**ked up if we do get rid of jhill.
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:

i think spurlock because bruce and battle are not under ccontract for next year. Hill is under contract till 2011 if i'm correct

i'd rather cut him too but i think they wanna keep spurlock for taser/wildcat formations..... even though IMO robinson/battle would be better at it.

This two will not be released no matter how much they suck we are gonna be short on Secondary and tackle positions. Spurlock will be the one thats gonna be release he is the odd man out.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
I wonder who they cut to make room for him?

BTW do you think he will play this sunday?

Due to league rules he probably won't start until the Texans game after the bye!

unless league rules have changed, i coulda swore another holdout here where i live with andre wadsworth i think it was and the cardinals and the talk was will they throw him in that week as well, vs the cowboys i think...could be off on that

that said, i don't think he'll pass the singletary test yet anyway. mike's not gonna throw a guy onto "HIS" field until that guy can help "HIS" team win, which is the way it should be.

i think we should be patient anyways but it won't matter, he'll get on the field when the coach thinks he's good enuf to help the niners win.

and if i remember correctly, while i saw it panning out the same way, you were the one who mapped out, step by step, how this was going to pan out today...kudos
So freakin glad this whole thing is over so we can get back to winning games, win the west, in the playoffs and then who knows

Time for the zone to convert.
Really surprised that he signed for 6 years or even 5. I thought he wanted to play elsewhere and if that were the case, I would have hoped that he would move on.
  • Imfasterrthanurr
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by nothing03:
Thank you MC hammer for getting the deal done..

I find it odd that this comment makes perfect sense in Niner-land. What a weird world we live in

Anyways, welcome Crabs!

[ Edited by YuNGaCE on Oct 7, 2009 at 04:33:08 ]
Share 49ersWebzone