There are 169 users in the forums

Power Rankings week 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That's classic. No more Nolan tail spins in the middle of the season.
  • Mex49
Originally posted by Mustangstud49:
not a NOOB just a new name.

not a very good one
ESPN put us at #12, with the f**king Bengals ahead of us! Yes the Bengals, a team that barely beat a s**tty Browns team into overtime 2 days ago.

Ironically, they even mention how the Bengals were a heartbeat away from 4-0... ummmm weren't we as well, and we have the better defense?

I guess we have to beat the Falcons to move up to the 8-10 spot.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
ESPN put us at #12, with the f**king Bengals ahead of us! Yes the Bengals, a team that barely beat a s**tty Browns team into overtime 2 days ago.

Ironically, they even mention how the Bengals were a heartbeat away from 4-0... ummmm weren't we as well, and we have the better defense?

They also have the Falcons at 9. Yet, we will be favored to win this game.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

They also have the Falcons at 9. Yet, we will be favored to win this game.

The Bengals beat the Steelers. They beat Cleveland and Green Bay as a visiting team. We have yet to beat anyone outside the NFC West, who the media considers a joke. And you are surprised?
Don't sweat the power rankings. Things are a little skewed right now with Gore being injured and the offense not exactly putting fear in any defenses
Kinda suprised we moved at all considering all we beat was the lambs... I still think we sit 11-15 depending on how we fare the next few weeks
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Kinda suprised we moved at all considering all we beat was the lambs... I still think we sit 11-15 depending on how we fare the next few weeks

I'm kinda surprised people care about the power rankings.

I just look at them because I'm curious what the lil blurb says about our team. Other then that I don't care if we are ranked #32, as long we are winning.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by SJniner7:

I'm kinda surprised people care about the power rankings.

I just look at them because I'm curious what the lil blurb says about our team. Other then that I don't care if we are ranked #32, as long we are winning.

I don't think anybody really cares about what some people rank us at. It's just interesting to see where we end up, and what they have to say.
  • Mex49
NFL Network has us at #10

Originally posted by Mex49:

9ers are getting some love from the NFL Network. I wonder what the defense is ranked.

Joe Theismann has us at #5 too.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it is Joe Theismann...
Originally posted by Schulzy:

Well, it is Joe Theismann...

he is the one guy that thought we had a chance against minnesota..... everyone else thought we were gonna get worked.
Share 49ersWebzone