Power Rankings week 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TenderLoinTimmy:
Originally posted by Mustangstud49:
not a NOOB just a new name.

And he's right, that was kind of lame.

Like the original poster, care to explain your reasoning? Anyone can spout off "lame" without any explanation of their reasoning as to why, heck... even my three year old can do that and when he does...it's really just nothing other than noise he's making to draw attention to himself. Now, making noise, just to make noise in order to draw attention to oneself, is lame. That is of course, unless someone is a three year old, in which case that would be wholly understandable.

[ Edited by Blitz on Oct 6, 2009 at 07:57:12 ]
Originally posted by DarthNiner:

Previously banned poster? Hmmm.....

Betcha I Get Married After Recess
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

I always love it when peeps change up their names. It's entertaining as hell to watch. It's like, wtf does that accomplish other than a waste of one's energy in doing so? If your a turd, the packaging won't hide the smell, so why bother?

Originally posted by Blitz:

Like the original poster, care to explain your reasoning? Anyone can spout off "lame" without any explanation of their reasoning as to why, heck... even my three year old can do that and when he does...it's really just nothing other than noise he's making to draw attention to himself. Now, making noise, just to make noise in order to draw attention to oneself, is lame. That is of course, unless someone is a three year old, in which case that would be wholly understandable.

Meh. I thought it was lame too. My further explanation is that it just wasn't funny.
Originally posted by valrod33:

What is so bad about this post? I thought it was funny - better than some 8 paragraph breakdown of every of Shaun Hill's pass
Originally posted by bigmur49:
What is so bad about this post? I thought it was funny - better than some 8 paragraph breakdown of every of Shaun Hill's pass

the article isn't really what started this...it's BigMar's dumb one word response
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ghostrider:

Meh. I thought it was lame too. My further explanation is that it just wasn't funny.

Bravo! There you go, now your rockin'. Nothing wrong with that. A little qualification of one's stance, even if barely a tiny bit, is better than none.

• Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigmur49:

There's nothing wrong with it, and most will find it funny. Some have had their Wheaties pissed on I guess, or...are in dire need of a BJ from the wife or something. Who the hell knows. And, I know what you mean about that 8 paragraph breakdown s**t.

lol

[ Edited by Blitz on Oct 6, 2009 at 08:29:43 ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
NFL power ranking are dumb

but this is funny

Not so much into power rankings, but I thought this was funny...

San Francisco 49ers (3-1) - Previously: #10 - If Matt Hasselbeck stays injured and Kurt Warner continues to struggle with his bum hip, the 49ers should be able to clinch the NFC West title by Halloween. If that happens, it's a good thing San Francisco has Mike Singletary as its coach. If he sees the team slacking off, Singletary will use his psychic powers to force his players to climb a mountain or rescue some people from a volcano or something.

http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

Haha funny as f**k!!!
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Not so much into power rankings, but I thought this was funny...

San Francisco 49ers (3-1) - Previously: #10 - If Matt Hasselbeck stays injured and Kurt Warner continues to struggle with his bum hip, the 49ers should be able to clinch the NFC West title by Halloween. If that happens, it's a good thing San Francisco has Mike Singletary as its coach. If he sees the team slacking off, Singletary will use his psychic powers to force his players to climb a mountain or rescue some people from a volcano or something.

http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

Haha funny as f**k!!!

He would have the team packing Alex up and down Mt. Pain.

#10 is about right. As for the humor, meh.
Fox Sports Ranks us 11th
Originally posted by NinerNewbie:
Fox Sports Ranks us 11th

I love the What if Tab on that site. 7th and 61.5% confident we will beat the Falcons.

What if
Share 49ersWebzone