LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

Baas and Rachal

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fzrdave:
I don't expect much from Baas, never have, and you shouldn't either, but Rachal's drop off has been unexpected. Sing needs to direct some of his motivational mojo on him. Rachal should be much better than what he's shown this season so far.

dont understand ur thought process on baas. nations best center and equelly good atg guard. when he came out. his teams rushing avg went up like 15 yards a game or something when he switched to starter.
Originally posted by fan49:
I don't expect much from Baas, never have, and you shouldn't either, but Rachal's drop off has been unexpected. Sing needs to direct some of his motivational mojo on him. Rachal should be much better than what he's shown this season so far.

dont understand ur thought process on baas. nations best center and equelly good atg guard. when he came out. his teams rushing avg went up like 15 yards a game or something when he switched to starter.

It all comes down to coaching. Our team has not developed Smiley or Baas the way they should.

There has been a lot of hate towards Baas for a long time. He came in as a 2nd round draft pick but it took him some time to finally become a starter.

IMO Baas is still banged up from training camp.

I think both Baas and Rachal will bounce back after the bye
Originally posted by jones49:

Exactly my thoughts.

Agree
I like Wragge over Baas. I think he's stronger.
Originally posted by 9erred:

It all comes down to coaching. Our team has not developed Smiley or Baas the way they should.

What are you talking about? Smiley is a pretty good guard. There is a reason why Miami Dolphins signed him so fast.
Share 49ersWebzone