There are 36 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ray McDonald

• jcs
  • Veteran
Anyone else as impressed with this young kid as I am?? He appears to have taken the next step in his development and has been making plays left and right as of late.
Totally agree. Solid DLineman
"Ray McDonald?! The guy doesn't produce!!"

"What did he do on the first game?" Oh... he had a sack. Okay....

"What did he do on his second game?" Another sack! Well...

"Fine! What did he do on the third game? Another sack?" Nope! Blocked punt that let to a touchdown return!

"How about in today's game?" Recovered a fumble for a touchdown!

*silence*

"...That boy's good!"
ray mcdonald gets off at the snap of the ball as quick as anyone ive seen. he got caught offsides once though
He has definitely turned up his game and he's being very productive, but I just hope he can stay healthy.
Ray should have lateraled that ball to PWillie so he could have had two touchdowns. LOL
Ray is one of our best defensive players.
To be honest, although he's performed decent/well since his rookie year... I didn't expect much out of him since he missed the entire off season due to his surgery.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
To be honest, although he's performed decent/well since his rookie year... I didn't expect much out of him since he missed the entire off season due to his surgery.

Agreed. I didn't think that this guy would even be on the field.

He's truly come out of nowhere and he's been a great surprise.

-9fA
RayMac was another 3rd round steal. He's always had a hair trigger first step and sometimes he's gonna jump early. 5 sacks today fellas for our D. RayMac is a key player in all of this.

Good young man indeed.
Ee i ee i o!
  • NM49ERFAN
  • Info N/A
I'm impressed.
The kid's a playmaker. I'm glad he's showing signs of greatness.
hells ya, and only is gonna get better if he can avoid getting hurt