There are 178 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

no ONE is talking about us!

  • Chico
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,131
very little on NFL network, very little on ESPN...just NO respect! I like it this way...keep us under the radar!
  • Mex49
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,979
sssshhhhh. It is our secret and we dont need people worring about us yet
It's because we played the lambs. If we do the same in any of our upcoming games, we'll get a lot more coverage.
lol i swear i was watching nfl network and i saw colts highlights and jets highlights like 3 or 4 times over. never saw the niner highlights after the hr so i stopped watching lol
Any shut out in the NFL is a big deal. But we were expected to win big this game. When we clinch the division they will talk about us, but until then it will be east coast bias.
  • dald1
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 548
who cares lets just fly under everyones radar into the playoffs...the year we were picked to be good a few years back we blew it big time.
It can stay that way as long as we keep winning!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
It's because we played the lambs. If we do the same in any of our upcoming games, we'll get a lot more coverage.

colts played the hawks. killed them and i saw their highlights like a million times lol.
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,420
We defeated the worst team in the NFL. What's there to talk about? Did you see the pregame predictions lol they all laughed and said "next!"
Originally posted by Chico:
very little on NFL network, very little on ESPN...just NO respect! I like it this way...keep us under the radar!

it's cuz we played the sorry ass rams bro.

there will be plenty of media coverage leading up to the falcons game, trust me.
Originally posted by dald1:
who cares lets just fly under everyones radar into the playoffs...the year we were picked to be good a few years back we blew it big time.

i do when i turn on nfl network i wanna see niner highlights
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
It's because we played the lambs. If we do the same in any of our upcoming games, we'll get a lot more coverage.

colts played the hawks. killed them and i saw their highlights like a million times lol.

Yeah, but they're the colts. They're established, we're not. I'm just saying our opponent was a factor this time other than just typical east coast bias.
Originally posted by tohara3:
It can stay that way as long as we keep winning!

I'm ok with flying under the radar all the way to the playoffs.
Good