There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Colts are 49ers measuring stick

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by Mex49:
f**k THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and where are they from?

Need to hook up with some 9er fans in Indy, gonna be there all the way from the bay to represent!

Anyone?

"Hey 49er fans, before you worry about the Colts and I maybe you should take a long hard look at your next opponent first. And in the meantime, should you happen to be away from your tv or your favorite bar, you can catch all the butt whoopin action on your sprint mobile phone with NFL direct access---only on Sprint."
  • 4949CentennialBl
  • Info N/A
I'll be in Indy. Coming from the bay as well and meeting up with a friend who is a 9ers fan in Indy. We'll be tailgating so PM me if you meet up.
Unlike in past years, the 9ers actually stand a chance in the Colts game so long as they can keep it close. If they get way behind early on with the Colts or any team for that matter, then they are going to have big problems as they don’t have the weapons on offense to play uphill. The key to this game is going to be the defense. They are going to have to have a monster game if the 9ers stand any chance of winning.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

"Hey 49er fans, before you worry about the Colts and I maybe you should take a long hard look at your next opponent first. And in the meantime, should you happen to be away from your tv or your favorite bar, you can catch all the butt whoopin action on your sprint mobile phone with NFL direct access---only on Sprint."

I have to admit, I really enjoy all Peyton Manning commercials even including bogus ones.