There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Colts are 49ers measuring stick

After schooling Seattle another NFC West team, my friend who's a big Colts fan said "We'll see if your team is for real when you come to Indy in week 8". Unlike years past, I can't wait.
Of course let's get past Atlanta and Houston 1st.
Falcons first, but really the schedule turns into a gauntlet for the next 9 weeks. Hopefully, we continue to win.
Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:
After schooling Seattle another NFC West team, my friend who's a big Colts fan said "We'll see if your team is for real when you come to Indy in week 8". Unlike years past, I can't wait.

We'll cross that bridge later.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:

We'll cross that bridge later.
one game at a time... 3-1 baby.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
we need to run at them

RUN

Hopefully we have Gore Back
  • TownTalk510
  • Info N/A
they also get bob sanders back it should be intresting.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Yeah, you could call them that (measuring stick).

But keep in mind, I don't think there's a defense in existence that can stop the Colt offense.

[ Edited by kray28 on Oct 4, 2009 at 19:08:59 ]
To me our measuring stick was against the Vikings.
Yes, they are going to be difficult, but the 49ers are going to have a real test next week against the Falcons first. That should be a good game, a tough game. I wonder if that game might merit the A team announcers at Fox; it's got to be one of the top games of week 5 throughout the NFL.
Originally posted by kray28:

But keep in mind, I don't think there's a defense in existence that can stop the Colt offense.

and that's no joke..............
Originally posted by kray28:

word, i'd be impressed if we kept it close and under 30 points
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Yes, they are going to be difficult, but the 49ers are going to have a real test next week against the Falcons first. That should be a good game, a tough game. I wonder if that game might merit the A team announcers at Fox; it's got to be one of the top games of week 5 throughout the NFL.

Who are FOX's A-Team announcers? I rather enjoyed John Lynch and... who was that, Ron Pitts?