There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Willis unleashed!

Originally posted by 5xChamp:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I think Willis will be a nominee for Defensive Player of the week. Anyone have all his stats?

Darren Sharper will probably win with his big game against da jets.

doubt it. He had a great INT return for a TD but so did willis who also threw in 2.5 sacks.
He had a great game out there today. Whenever I watch him I try to really take it in because I think we're seeing a future Hall of Famer out there, and you've got to enjoy watching them while they're at their peak. Awesome game.
Who run it?

You know but you acting like ya don't know!
can we get a Gif of that first Sack....my god was that fast... I post in the gameday thread it looked like a Madden Glitch Blitz...it happened so fast.....

poor Boller must've cried out "....that wasn't in the game tapes"
I like how they unleash him on some blitzes this game. It'll give ATL a headache watching game film
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Did I hear this right? Lynch said during the game that Singletary made Willis cry?
Originally posted by obx49:
Did I hear this right? Lynch said during the game that Singletary made Willis cry?

yea i heard this too. he cried on his way home in his car and was willing to accept anything that singletary said. I DONT BELIEVE IT! maybe he bummed him out, but PW52 does NOT cry
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

yea i heard this too. he cried on his way home in his car and was willing to accept anything that singletary said. I DONT BELIEVE IT! maybe he bummed him out, but PW52 does NOT cry

Yea I knew I heard that right. I couldn't believe it either. LOL our coach makes grown men cry.

[ Edited by obx49 on Oct 4, 2009 at 21:12:41 ]

Yea I knew I heard that right. I couldn't believe it either. LOL our coach makes grown men cry.

Why did he make willis cry? Was it after the MN game?

Either way Willis is a monster, theres a reason I call him the wall. I think he might have a shot at DPOY if he keeps this up. I hope so anyways.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Why did he make willis cry? Was it after the MN game?

Either way Willis is a monster, theres a reason I call him the wall. I think he might have a shot at DPOY if he keeps this up. I hope so anyways.

I'm not sure exactly the reason why, but all I heard was that Willis said something really stupid and Singletary rode his ass bad. After practice Willis felt so bad that during his drive home he cried.
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Originally posted by 5xChamp:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I think Willis will be a nominee for Defensive Player of the week. Anyone have all his stats?

Darren Sharper will probably win with his big game against da jets.

doubt it. He had a great INT return for a TD but so did willis who also threw in 2.5 sacks.
Well looks like Sharper did get the award.
Willis has been unleashed since day 1.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home