LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 352 users in the forums

Defensive post-game analysis (Game 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Please use this thread for post-game analysis of the offense as a whole, and/or individual players.

Be advised that relevant threads may be merged into this one at the discretion of the moderating staff.
our run game is wack
5 sacks and an int

I thought everybody played well. When the scoreboard reads 35-0 at the end of the game, there isn't much that you can pick on.

-9fA
win with D

[ Edited by stevetaebo on Oct 4, 2009 at 16:15:52 ]
I know we can all agree that the defensive analysis on this game can be sum up to one word Willis.
Patrick Willis is unbelievable.
Spikes will be overshadowed by Willis but he had an awesome game. He really has been a great FA pick up. Willis and him work well together.
LMAO analysis...we don't need that! OUR D f**kING ROCKS plain and simple!
Our defense OWNS.

EDIT: I just noticed we held the Rams to just over 200 yards total. That's dope even though the Rams blow. A performance like that is impressive against any professional football team.

[ Edited by 49erRider on Oct 4, 2009 at 16:20:05 ]
Wow. That is all I have to say.

Willis was Superman! I saw him fly!
Actually, Mannys gonna get overshadowed by Pat today. Manny was all over just about every play! Back to back Very good games from him!
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
Wow. That is all I have to say.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
5 sacks and an int

I thought everybody played well. When the scoreboard reads 35-0 at the end of the game, there isn't much that you can pick on.

-9fA

Don't forgot the fumble for a touchdown!
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.
Share 49ersWebzone