LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

going to tomorrows game (question)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm going there with no ticket.. so I'm going to buy one of a scalper. it doesn't really matter where i sit i just want the cheapest ticket i can get because I'll end up moving closer.. so you guys think i can grab one ticket for 40 bucks? or have any of you ever bought from the scalpers?
I'm sure you will find one.
try the ticket office.

[ Edited by elbolitas49ers on Oct 3, 2009 at 21:33:16 ]
I say go scalpers. Many of them will have a single ticket that they are just trying to get rid of, mostly because people don't go to games by themselves that often. You could get a deal if you are lucky.

Tell the scalpers you are by yourself and you are looking for a deal on a single ticket.
whatever you do, don't buy a ticket from the guys at the exit. Whenever there are people selling tickets, next to people who are in need of tickets, you know something is up. Right before the game you'll find decent, legit scalpers near the entrance gates. good luck
Just go to the ticket window.
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
try the ticket office.

They probably do have some endzone tix.

[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Oct 3, 2009 at 23:11:52 ]
http://twitter.com/MattMaiocco/status/4588674174
Originally posted by netniss49:
I'm going there with no ticket.. so I'm going to buy one of a scalper. it doesn't really matter where i sit i just want the cheapest ticket i can get because I'll end up moving closer.. so you guys think i can grab one ticket for 40 bucks? or have any of you ever bought from the scalpers?

I might have one extra...might go alone! :( Will let you know later
Scalper ticket prices drop pretty fast once the kickoff has been done. You'll miss the first five minutes of the game, but the quality of your seat will really improve.

Share 49ersWebzone