LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 409 users in the forums

Banjo Man: number one Niner fan

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by maximill15:
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/49ers-Banjo-Guy-Loses-His-Banjo-79850747.html

I just read that. I hope he gets his banjo back

"Being the clear-minded and sober kind of guy that he is, Samuels was not aware that he had lost the banjo until the next day."

they're ripping him in that article!!

"he's probably a crackhead"

• soao
  • Veteran
If that a*****e Banjoman hasn't been showing up at Niner games, hopefully it's because someone finally got fed up with his racket and threw his ass off from the upper deck. Hey Banjoman STFU
Originally posted by soao:
If that a*****e Banjoman hasn't been showing up at Niner games, hopefully it's because someone finally got fed up with his racket and threw his ass off from the upper deck. Hey Banjoman STFU

Originally posted by backontop:

++1

I partied with that guy in the lot many, many, many times over the years. He do like to party. I bought some helmet magnets from him and had em on my car going to the Stick for 25+ years till they blew off on the way to a game one day.. sad, end of an era..

Lots of the old timers aint at the game any more, either burned out or died. I can remember a few great old guys the sat behind me, then weren't there one year, they had passed..

One fella in particular, he used to yell out after we sang the anthem; KILL EM ALL, LET GOD SORT IT OUT!!

Ha, ha... the freaking good ol days..

Tough is sounded pretty good on Monday night for change..

GO NINERS!!

you should take your own advice
Banjo Man stinks sumpin AWFUL.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Banjo Man stinks sumpin AWFUL.

I like him better than Crazy George and other religious nuts who hold up signs. At least he works hard at his job, doesn't just sit there.

How about the sad clowns at Raider games who wear embarrassing costumes with spikes and skulls and swashbuckling pirate costumes. Now, THAT's weird. Actually, sort of...you know.
can we all chip in and get him a new one?

Wow. What an awesome human being you are.

I am sure that you are an inspiration to all who observe you.

When you aren't being a complete douchebag, anyway.
  • the_woad
  • Info N/A
The loss of Banjoman's banjo deserves it's own thread.

That is one of the most sacred relics in 49er lore, behind only the superbowl trophies.

Originally posted by FGore2121:
can we all chip in and get him a new one?

You/we could, but the guy's got money. It's not like he can't afford a new one. It's the just the sentimental value that's lost.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:

Wow. What an awesome human being you are.

I am sure that you are an inspiration to all who observe you.

When you aren't being a complete douchebag, anyway.

Yeah that was kind of a douche thing to say.

~Ceadder
Share 49ersWebzone