LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 251 users in the forums

Banjo Man: number one Niner fan

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Who's Sourdough Sam? Banjo Man is the real mascot of the niners!
I think he fits in just fine:

As Ron Mexico said, he was at the homeopener tailgate. There are pictures floating around. I spilled a beer on him. And, yeah, he smells a bit.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
As Ron Mexico said, he was at the homeopener tailgate. There are pictures floating around. I spilled a beer on him. And, yeah, he smells a bit.

Let's see, he "smells a bit" after having beer spilled on him before the game and then he walks around the stadium all game sweating like a pig

Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Let's see, he "smells a bit" after having beer spilled on him before the game and then he walks around the stadium all game sweating like a pig

He smelled before the game and before the beer.

Pics are in the home opener tailgate thread.
The guy stands up in front of you when the game is on to play his banjo. He was the most annoying experience I remember.
just looking at him makes me smell.

he did smell a bit... *lol* 949 was SURE to point it out... lmao

[ Edited by kidash on Oct 4, 2009 at 12:53:39 ]
Banjo Man confirmed at the game today, my bro was in the same section and got a pic with him!
yaaaa i dont know why yall are hyping this guy. ive talked to a few people and besides being an A's fan ive heard he does the same dang stuff at raiders games from time to time. needless to say i guess i respect him for attending the games but i wouldnt stretch it to say he is a super fan. i mean heck at the pace im going i will have been to more games than him in 10 yrs than hes been to in 20 and im paying for mine. but no hate here.. just think yall are stretching the omg this guy is amzing thing. and yes is he foul smelling.

Originally posted by Fricker:
yaaaa i dont know why yall are hyping this guy. ive talked to a few people and besides being an A's fan ive heard he does the same dang stuff at raiders games from time to time. needless to say i guess i respect him for attending the games but i wouldnt stretch it to say he is a super fan. i mean heck at the pace im going i will have been to more games than him in 10 yrs than hes been to in 20 and im paying for mine. but no hate here.. just think yall are stretching the omg this guy is amzing thing. and yes is he foul smelling.

Krazy George has been a Niner Staple for at least 30 years ..... he used to own a bar/club in Aptos (Santa Cruz) call Krazees ........ Anybody who doubts his loyalty or says "I have been to more games in 10 years than he's been to in 20" is someone who is a new fan and has only seen "NFL Films" highlights of the Niner dynasty!
[http://www5.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=434611028/a=699872028_699872028/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/
Originally posted by kidash:

he did smell a bit... *lol* 949 was SURE to point it out... lmao

The stink is part of his gimmick! Looks like you all have your mouths closed in the picture. So what, let him play his banjo. He just wants to keep the flies to himself, and away from your garlic fries. Play on Banjo man!

]

[img=]
Share 49ersWebzone