LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Banjo Man: number one Niner fan

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
It's funny, because he's actually a rich guy.

how do you know?
Originally posted by bigmike55:

how do you know?

"Actually, Samuels' best trademark is his whirly-bird beanie. He may get free food and free admittance at Candlestick, but he is quite an entrepreneur during the week. Samuels is president of 30-year-old Interstellar Propeller Inc. in Berkeley, which has sold more than 1.5 million beanies. His clients include Bill Gates, Shaquille O'Neal and Wavy Gravy.

Samuels' office in Berkeley also used to be his home until he could afford to move to Fairfax in 1991. The beanie business has made him a millionaire of sorts."
link to the article

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 3, 2009 at 19:11:06 ]
He's not much of a banjo player, but he's part of the color of 49ers home games. He goes to A's games too.
Originally posted by fzrdave:
He's not much of a banjo player, but he's part of the color of 49ers home games. He goes to A's games too.

Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for fzrdave.
Originally posted by Chaoslord209:

Good find

How exactly are you judging the merit of his banjo skills? Every time I've heard him he's had a decent tune playing. Are you judging his skills by what you hear him playing at the games, while he's passing through the thousands of cheering fans?
He may be a devoted 49erfan, but if he can't find a way to wash his stinky a$$ so as not to offend the other fans than he is a low life piece if sh!t as far as I am concerned. Come on man, we are talking about basic hygiene here. Why is it so difficult for certain people to grasp?
Originally posted by NJNiner:
He may be a devoted 49erfan, but if he can't find a way to wash his stinky a$$ so as not to offend the other fans than he is a low life piece if sh!t as far as I am concerned. Come on man, we are talking about basic hygiene here. Why is it so difficult for certain people to grasp?

????

i don't remember him smelling to bad when he came through the tailgate. and the post earlier, he was talking about his chew(i think), and he probably also had some BO. well duh he was just walking around candlestick for the last 7 hours.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by NJNiner:

????

i don't remember him smelling to bad when he came through the tailgate. and the post earlier, he was talking about his chew(i think), and he probably also had some BO. well duh he was just walking around candlestick for the last 7 hours.

lol

He was talking about his stanky weed. I think he meant to say spliff.

And yeah, the stank is probably form walking around the stadium, sweating in the heat, playing the banjo the whole time.
THIS GUY USE TO PLAY AT KEZAR! HEs an OLD TIMER.

He was at the last home game. He took a picture right in front of me with two hot chicks. Technically I'm im in the picture, but you could only see my shoes I'm sure. I'm in section 7, right in front of the Cheerleaders.....
Originally posted by 49erJim:

Which would mean that you saw him there? Which would mean you're close to his age?? Which would make you an ....................I didn't say it. You did.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49erJim:

Which would mean that you saw him there? Which would mean you're close to his age?? Which would make you an ....................I didn't say it. You did.

my dad told me all about him.
Originally posted by bigmike55:

how do you know?

I dropped him off at a very nice car. He told me the 49ers recently started giving him perks to go out there. But, he's quite smart and has done well. I believe he's got a few TradeMarked inventions also.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

How exactly are you judging the merit of his banjo skills? Every time I've heard him he's had a decent tune playing. Are you judging his skills by what you hear him playing at the games, while he's passing through the thousands of cheering fans?

I've heard him play many, many times at both the Stick and the Coliseum and he just isn't that good. If it's a string instrument, I can play it, banjo included. While my banjo skills are much less than my guitar and mandolin skills, I'm good enough to be able to tell who's really good and who's just an ok player. He's fun to listen to while the game is going on, but he's no Earl Scruggs.
Share 49ersWebzone