LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Percy Harvin Kick Return: Blatant Holding Yet No Flag

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm not sure if this was posted here yet but it irks me every time I see it. On the kick return that Percy Harvin ran back for a touchdown you can see Allen Rossum trying to chase him down at the top of the screen but he's blatantly yanked back by the dude running besides him. I don't know how the refs missed it or how it wasn't talked about in the media.

I just saw it on tv so I don't have a video to post but I'm sure I can't be the only one to see it because it was so obstreperous.
I just saw the replay on youtube. That's ticky tack. The refs aren't gonna call that. It's Saturday, let's move onto the Rams
there was no holding there. arnaz battle f**ked up and we paid for for it, case closed
Originally posted by frenchmov:
there was no holding there. arnaz battle f**ked up and we paid for for it, case closed

How can you just blame him? He messes up Roman messed up Willis messed up Sing and Raye are morans they lost as a team not one person can take full blame
Originally posted by FourNine49:
I just saw the replay on youtube. That's ticky tack. The refs aren't gonna call that. It's Saturday, let's move onto the Rams

Agreed
still talking about this game? lol
the 9ers got screwed on several calls by the refs in the vikings game. We can almost blame the refs as much as anyone for the L. their was a drive early in the game where a blown 3rd down call gave them a bs 1st down and led to a free FG what was the difference in the game? 3 pts.
we got favre`d....
You can probably find holding on every play in the NFL, some are just more blatant. There's no guarantee that we win if it gets called. And, that game is over. Moving on. Let's beat the Rams!
Share 49ersWebzone