There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"Impact Rookie of Week 4"... Glen Coffee?

According to Rod Woodson on NFL Total Access this evening, he named 49ers RB Glen Coffee as his "Impact Rookie of the Week!" for Week 4. He also said that HC Mike Singletary is the toughest coach in the NFL!
Woodson is a Niner homer.

But that doesn't make me disagree with him.
I hope he makes an impact. I also hope that we stop all this pulling on run plays. Just let the damn OLine pick a guy and take him out of the play damn it!!! All this pulling and BS takes to long and gives the defense time to get into the backfield before the RB gets the ball
Originally posted by backontop:
I hope he makes an impact. I also hope that we stop all this pulling on run plays. Just let the damn OLine pick a guy and take him out of the play damn it!!! All this pulling and BS takes to long and gives the defense time to get into the backfield before the RB gets the ball

I totally agree man.
I hope he's really ready to play this week.
I've been a Coffee fan since his Bama days. He WILL get the job done
I hope he does well, but i play him in fantasy football.

Here's to Hill airing it out!
Originally posted by backontop:

AGREED now if the OL and OC sees this we might be a better team
I think Glen Coffee is gonna have a great Sunday!
i'm ready to pour some coffee on the rams
Originally posted by 228niner:
i'm ready to pour some coffee on the rams

i like

i hope he puts his shoulder down and runs through their defense. i don't really think they have many defenders that we should be afraid of... Bartell is probably out and if Atogwe is making the tackles Coffee is doing his job WELL

[ Edited by chico49erfan on Oct 3, 2009 at 15:07:31 ]
woodson

coffee

I've got a ton of injuries on one of my fantasy teams so i picked Coffee up this week. He's projected to get 14 pts by ESPN. I think it's good he gets to play the sucky Rams in his 1st start should give him some confidence going into Atl. Here's to hoping Gore is ok after the bye week.
Hopefully
With Gore out, we're gonna plug Coffee right in there and do the same thing we've been doing. RUN RUN RUN. We know it, the Rams know, the league knows it. AND the Rams are still not gonna be able to do anything about it. Coffee will open eyes tomorrow