LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

J. Smith fined

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jesus tapdancing Christ. Seriously? Unbelievable.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by backontop:
NFL=No Football League

Glanville was good at that kind of thing. Too bad his time wasn't.
That is some bulls**t for sure!
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
And some people think we can actually win this tampering case.
I heard it reported on a KNBR update and they said Smith plans to appeal.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
And some people think we can actually win this tampering case.

I don't know if it's think so much as hope. I mean if we were any other team this "investigation" would have been over already and the Jets would have gotten their nuts whacked. And not in a good way either.

I mean sheesh, the Jets turned in Bellichik for Vidgate and the NFL was ALL OVER it.

We got turned in for following the NFL guidelines two Offseasons ago and the NFL was on it.

But here we are in similar circumstances(worse actually) and the NFL is just plodding along dragging their heels on this. I guarantee that if there is a way to spin it into being OUR fault, Goodell will do it. I hate that guy. And Periah needs to be whacked mob style.

~Ceadder
HorseSH1t
All that aside, I still say Lewis was out of bounds on the TD catch. I don't care what anyone else says. He was out of bounds! F#@k$ng Refs!!!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Smith said after reviewing the film that he clearly hit him above the knees ...... I hope he is successful in overturning the fines.
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
All that aside, I still say Lewis was out of bounds on the TD catch. I don't care what anyone else says. He was out of bounds! F#@k$ng Refs!!!

he was clearly inbounds

See thats some EFFIN bullcaca
i hate how they protect favre and defend him all the time
why dont they fine favres punk ass for hitting willis on that one play
that looked like a dirty hit to me!!!!

Mate you obviously have some ocular issues.

Maybe a trip to the optometrist?
Originally posted by oz9er:

Mate you obviously have some ocular issues.

Maybe a trip to the optometrist?

if they had called it incomplete on the field, it would of stayed that way. Insufficient evidence to overturn the call either way. I'm almost 100% sure the edge of his shoe was on the edge of the line though. But no way in hell they were gonna over turn whatever call they made on the field.
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Smith said after reviewing the film that he clearly hit him above the knees ...... I hope he is successful in overturning the fines.

Me too, but I bet the smart money is on him failing in his appeal. We're talking about Favre here after all; the anointed prince and media darling of the NFL and the media this year.
& who wants to bet that if Shaun Hill would have gotten hit like that nobody would give a f**k
Share 49ersWebzone