LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

Just when.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was talking about the Crabtree article. i just wish we could truly put the guy on the backburner and focus on our great season. In hindsight i should have posted in the crabs thread. I think its funny when all these other people come in with their"i bet they lock"pics. I see the same suspects over and over doing it. it gets annoying but hey it comes with interacting on the internet i guess.
Originally posted by sicc110:
I was talking about the Crabtree article. i just wish we could truly put the guy on the backburner and focus on our great season. In hindsight i should have posted in the crabs thread. I think its funny when all these other people come in with their"i bet they lock"pics. I see the same suspects over and over doing it. it gets annoying but hey it comes with interacting on the internet i guess.

wow the same people. me and stoney go around posting IBTL everywhere. news to me.

and i was juest making a joke that i am never on the homepage. i didn't even know crabtree was on it. hell the last one i sae was the monday one with frank gore.
Anyone for tacos, and a round of tequilla?
oohh snaps I JUST dropped my mouse yo!@

Jd for the win!

He's right though. The next thing I hear about Crabtree is that we found some hella tampering and stuff.

Fu**in.......yeah....oh what was I going to say

Uhm...Yeah, I
d rather have a badass tight end that blacks and recieves like a badass, than some chump who is the next Keyshawn Johnson.

Fu*k Keyshawn and Dien . Those guys won't have your back in the end.

guys like that.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

damn , that loioks good.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

damn , that loioks good.

• Chief
  • Veteran
Who here has a third nipple...?

I know someoen on the zone is sporting a lactating third rubber button.. I know it.
Share 49ersWebzone