LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 335 users in the forums

My First ever home game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My 1st game was last year on the monday night opener vs the tards I was wearin a suit 2 support nolon it was a freakin awesome experience
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
My 1st game was last year on the monday night opener vs the tards I was wearin a suit 2 support nolon it was a freakin awesome experience

that was 2 years ago right? I went to the same game. My first was the home opener the prior year against the lambs.
I am so jealous...enjoy the slaughter!
Originally posted by ciaspy:
well first of all you better be ready to represent. come to the webzone tailgate early because there are some seriously cool members there and you should fit right in. the Seattle game was my first home game just a few weeks ago and the home opener is now circled on my calendar as an annual event. bring some true 49er spirit and you are guaranteed to have an incredible time. the zoners welcome you and make you feel at home so be prepared to lose your voice as the 49ers bring a physical hard nose game to the unprepared Rams.

You guys are so lucky. I was trying to go to this game because it falls on my actuall birthday, and that would have been the shizzle. I got hornswagled at the last minut cuz my friend of thirty years asked me to be the best man in his wedding and i can't afford both. So instead i will go to the bar and watch our precious niners stomp the rams and that will be B-day enough. PEACE FROM THE FAN.
Originally posted by 415fan:
Originally posted by ciaspy:
well first of all you better be ready to represent. come to the webzone tailgate early because there are some seriously cool members there and you should fit right in. the Seattle game was my first home game just a few weeks ago and the home opener is now circled on my calendar as an annual event. bring some true 49er spirit and you are guaranteed to have an incredible time. the zoners welcome you and make you feel at home so be prepared to lose your voice as the 49ers bring a physical hard nose game to the unprepared Rams.

You guys are so lucky. I was trying to go to this game because it falls on my actuall birthday, and that would have been the shizzle. I got hornswagled at the last minut cuz my friend of thirty years asked me to be the best man in his wedding and i can't afford both. So instead i will go to the bar and watch our precious niners stomp the rams and that will be B-day enough. PEACE FROM THE FAN.

Happy birthday brother!
Share 49ersWebzone