There are 170 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My First ever home game

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=102397

for more info of the 'Stick...

Im headed up from So Cal for the game.... its been three years since ive been, im sooo excited!!! where do the Zoners tailgate bc i wanna meet all the brotheren!!!!
LETS GO NINERS!!!!!
Congrats man. Still rember my first game. The niners beat the saints by 1 point. Ricky Williams droped a pass in the end zone that would have won the game. Take lots of pics. Montana jersey good call.

Ps when I was there you had to pee in tubs

[ Edited by nyninerfan on Oct 1, 2009 at 18:21:01 ]
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Xestenz:
Virgin.

Everytime I see your handle I think of the Xtenz the "male enhancement"

That isn't the intent -- but cool!
  • cools
  • Veteran
I dont remember my first game
But i know Brodie was throwing passes to Gene Washington and Ted Kwalick

Have Fun! and be sure to plan your "escape" out of there
Suggest one of those Bar Busses depending on which direction your coming from

[ Edited by cools on Oct 1, 2009 at 23:18:25 ]
you know what is like for those of us that only make it to away games so for this your first home game you need to be ready to get loud with all the niner fans, I went to SF I think two years ago for the last home game for Bryant Young and I lost my voice for a week , enjoy every minute of the game and have fun also take lot's of pictures. one more thing If you have time check out the Golden gate bridge.

[ Edited by elbolitas49ers on Oct 1, 2009 at 23:24:23 ]
Originally posted by lv49ers-4liz-ife:
What's up Zoners!! Finally get to go to a home game after 28 years of being a fan. I've been going to ari to watch them and It's not the same when you got p***y fans in arizona. Any tips or help that anyone might have for getting around the stick parking,stuff like that a rookie needs to know. Anything will help. Being that it's my first should it be right to wear my montana jersey over willis,vernon,gore,rice,young,lott. thanks for your input.

Have fun mate-nuthin quite like it. Wear 16
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lv49ers-4liz-ife:
Thanks, Is the dirt lots bad or just far from the stadium? I will be there for the atlanta game. What's the average temp up there around next weekend for the game.

ITs gonna be perfect wheather for football. Im going for The Falcons game cant wait SON.
I'm also going to my first home game on november 12th VS. The bears. I'm going with a bus load of niner fans from the central valley.......I would like to meet some other zoners though. Where can I get info for the tailgate party?
You can actually watch the game better on TV, but being there is a special experience. You're going to have a great time. Be sure to budget a lot of time (2+ hours) for getting out of the ballpark.
right on dude, Im going to my first ever game as well and its the falcons game, and im wearing my montana jersey
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I'm also going to my first home game on november 12th VS. The bears. I'm going with a bus load of niner fans from the central valley.......I would like to meet some other zoners though. Where can I get info for the tailgate party?

Just keep checking in here. There should be a big tailgate for that game.
You will have an awsome time. The weather should be nice, your jersey and a t-shirt underneath should suffice.

If you get into the stadium early enough and see the players warming up. You should be able to work your way down to the first aisle to get some nice pic's and autographs, before everyone starts taking their seats.
  • lv49ers-4liz-ife
  • Info N/A
Thanks for all the info Zoners.. I can't wait to be crazy loud for our Niners. I'm going to try the garlic fries as mentioned. Just wondering if autographs are hard to get at the stick. I'm sitting in sec 35 lower east row 2 and it looks likes great seats but, I bought a "Don't tell me Show me" shirt and I want to get some players to sign it.
My first trip to Candlestick 3 years ago was a memorable experience, one that I'll never forget. To top it off it was a Monday Night home opener and we beat the Tards! Enjoy!