LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

My First ever home game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • lv49ers-4liz-ife
  • Info N/A
What's up Zoners!! Finally get to go to a home game after 28 years of being a fan. I've been going to ari to watch them and It's not the same when you got p***y fans in arizona. Any tips or help that anyone might have for getting around the stick parking,stuff like that a rookie needs to know. Anything will help. Being that it's my first should it be right to wear my montana jersey over willis,vernon,gore,rice,young,lott. thanks for your input.
If you don't have a parking pass, then you only get to park in the dirt lots that surround the pave parking lot. If you want to buy one, check either with members here or on Craigslist. Have fun, you'll have a blast.

tip: the garlic fries are a must
  • lv49ers-4liz-ife
  • Info N/A
Thanks, Is the dirt lots bad or just far from the stadium? I will be there for the atlanta game. What's the average temp up there around next weekend for the game.
Have a great time!!!!!! Make some noise baby!
Oh and hell yes, u can wear ur montana jersey! As long as it's from when he was with the Niners, not the Chiefs.
well first of all you better be ready to represent. come to the webzone tailgate early because there are some seriously cool members there and you should fit right in. the Seattle game was my first home game just a few weeks ago and the home opener is now circled on my calendar as an annual event. bring some true 49er spirit and you are guaranteed to have an incredible time. the zoners welcome you and make you feel at home so be prepared to lose your voice as the 49ers bring a physical hard nose game to the unprepared Rams.
Originally posted by ciaspy:
well first of all you better be ready to represent. come to the webzone tailgate early because there are some seriously cool members there and you should fit right in. the Seattle game was my first home game just a few weeks ago and the home opener is now circled on my calendar as an annual event. bring some true 49er spirit and you are guaranteed to have an incredible time. the zoners welcome you and make you feel at home so be prepared to lose your voice as the 49ers bring a physical hard nose game to the unprepared Rams.

Werd.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
There is nothing like your first.
  • lv49ers-4liz-ife
  • Info N/A
I would never wear anything besides my niner gear. Looking for more homies on myspace if you would like send a invite( james702). I can't wait to see everybody tailgating. I see pics all the time from the zoners and niner empire. I am so jealous of you guys that are locals up there. I wish I could be like you guys cause you have the most fun.
  • lv49ers-4liz-ife
  • Info N/A
I'm bring my son and he's 9 and he's gonna flip wide eyed open...

Enjoy the game.
bring a coat.
I feel your excitement man...I'm from Ontario, Canada, and we went to the home opener this year...can't even begin to describe how awesome it was ! Just being able to cheer WITH 60,000 people was so cool. Got to see Jerry Rice, and Ronnie Lott too. Actually got a picture with Sour Dough Sam too. Seeing Gore bust those 2 long runs was unbelievable !! Enjoy yourself bro' ! And yes, the Garlic Fries are a must !
Virgin.
Originally posted by Xestenz:
Virgin.

Everytime I see your handle I think of the Xtenz the "male enhancement"
Share 49ersWebzone