LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 432 users in the forums

Raye speaking

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by A-R-S:
"the perception you've got to throw it because they're eight people in the box would be, in my opinion, would be disingenuous to the philosophy we have and the way we play."

Give us a f**king break, man. If they stack the box, just throw the ball like your supposed too. Or just keep getting stopped for 2 yard losses on first down.

Why can't we just have a normal offensive coordinator? God damn I wish we could have gotten Linehan.

That's why Raye has been passed around like a cheap slut
Originally posted by A-R-S:
"the perception you've got to throw it because they're eight people in the box would be, in my opinion, would be disingenuous to the philosophy we have and the way we play."

Give us a f**king break, man. If they stack the box, just throw the ball like your supposed too. Or just keep getting stopped for 2 yard losses on first down.

Why can't we just have a normal offensive coordinator? God damn I wish we could have gotten Linehan.

disingenuous-when that is the reason for it then it better not lose us games.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I really believe Jimmy Raye is senile.
He was sleep talking during the interview
man Raye as been dogging Shaun since he has been here....it seems he gets defensive when people ask him about Shaun and the passing game.

I hope his pride/stubbornness doesn't continue this season...

I mean read this....wtf?

Quote:
Given Shaun Hill's 76.7 percent completion percentage in the fourth quarter, would you be more inclined to let him pass the ball late in the game?

JR: What you're missing is this - he has been able to do that because we've run the ball against eight man fronts. That's the reason his completion percentage has been what it is.

he acts like we have successfully run against teams consistently......as if they are being caught off guard with our decision to pass on 3rd down, after running it on 1st and 2nd.

its funny but when Shaun has these high completion percentages, is when the Defense KNOWS we have to pass..... its usually in the 4th qtr when we have let the opposing team get back in the game or they have just took the lead..... then all the sudden we have to start passing.....and guess what RAYE, THEY KNOW THIS... so it is even more remarkable that we are able to pass our way downfield when they know we have to pass.

its not like we have a great running game going right now where the playaction is leaving people wide open.... usually there are defenders in the back field by the time Shaun turns around because we bunch our formations and the opposition defense is allowed to run blitz us......and if its not a run well guess what they are still in the back field right in front of Shaun's face most of the time.

if they are going to run blitz us, I don't know why we don't run 3 wide formations with Vernon as the slot receiver....first we are spreading out the defense and we could tell what they are really trying to do by how they line up......and we can still run out of this formation......or maybe a quick slat to Vernon after an audible from Shaun.

I really hope Raye is BSing and just trying to throw everyone off.....but he needs to stop disrespecting and discrediting Shaun, just because he feels the media is calling him out on the obvious.
  • legend8
  • Info N/A
He might as well just say that Hill's arm is a liability.
He probably wasn't to convinced about Hill to begin with, Chef Boyardee's Noodlio's
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
LOL he says shaun only does what he does because shaun plays vs 8 guys in the box, but when asked whether he should pass more vs 8 men in the box he basically says no. man i like this team a lot and i like what sing has done but raye pisses me off a lot. why doesnt he have any confidence in hill, and if he doesnt than why did he choose him. wtf raye?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im sorry people but every time dude speaks the dumber he sounds. He has no media savvy, and is not dynamic at all.

He says were gonna run the ball 60% of the time and thats what he does, at least he could be a little deceptive or not talk at all.
Grumpy Old Men - nuff said
Originally posted by susweel:
Im sorry people but every time dude speaks the dumber he sounds. He has no media savvy, and is not dynamic at all.

He says were gonna run the ball 60% of the time and thats what he does, at least he could be a little deceptive or not talk at all.

LOL

I think Sing needs to make him stop talking to the media, he's giving away our whole game plan & it's not like he's trying to trick anyone, HE'S SERIOUS

• 505Niner
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I bet Coffee goes over 100 yards rushing, another 40 receiving and a TD or two.

hope so

starting him in 2 FF leagues lol

damn, u must have some bad RB's. Or Gore. I have Peterson and C.Johnson, so they're getting playtime every week.

If you have Peterson and Chris Johnson then something is wrong with your league.

Or it's a 2-team league possibly?
Originally posted by 505Niner:

hope so

damn, u must have some bad RB's. Or Gore. I have Peterson and C.Johnson, so they're getting playtime every week.

If you have Peterson and Chris Johnson then something is wrong with your league.

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by 505Niner:

hope so

a lot of them took QB's in the first. round.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by susweel:

LOL

I think Sing needs to make him stop talking to the media, he's giving away our whole game plan & it's not like he's trying to trick anyone, HE'S SERIOUS

Seriously Sing needs to put a muzzle on this dog.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
LOL he says shaun only does what he does because shaun plays vs 8 guys in the box, but when asked whether he should pass more vs 8 men in the box he basically says no. man i like this team a lot and i like what sing has done but raye pisses me off a lot. why doesnt he have any confidence in hill, and if he doesnt than why did he choose him. wtf raye?
Share 49ersWebzone