There are 383 users in the forums
Video that just put me in a better mood
- 1 2
Sep 29, 2009 at 8:12 PM
- Faceless
- Veteran
- Posts: 243
The song was koo but the video kinda sucked bro
Sep 29, 2009 at 8:26 PM
- mjonags32
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,207
that vid sucked. actually, it wasnt even a video, it was a slideshow
Sep 29, 2009 at 9:36 PM
- 49erKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,797
This one always brings a tear to my eye:
Sep 29, 2009 at 10:34 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 72,938
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
This one always brings a tear to my eye:
Ghey song, why can't anyone find the song with the team singing not the rap the song?
Sep 29, 2009 at 10:50 PM
- hklar17
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,591
this is my favorite niner video and always puts me in a better mood
Sep 29, 2009 at 11:03 PM
- watahitbylott42
- Info N/A
that was cool, it would of been great, well it was going great till they showed the pics of nowin, smith...
now the you tube video, now thats outstanding..way better, puts that smile on ur face at the end...

now the you tube video, now thats outstanding..way better, puts that smile on ur face at the end...
[ Edited by watahitbylott42 on Sep 29, 2009 at 11:14 PM ]
Sep 29, 2009 at 11:36 PM
- TDilvr
- Veteran
- Posts: 814
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
This one always brings a tear to my eye:
Cheesville-there's 2 minutes I'll never get back-couldn't finish it. I'll just watch a clip from the 94 NFC Championship game?
Sep 29, 2009 at 11:43 PM
- TDilvr
- Veteran
- Posts: 814
Originally posted by hklar17:
this is my favorite niner video and always puts me in a better mood
Much Better.
Sep 30, 2009 at 12:43 AM
- zozell
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,961
Here's one I made in December of last year... I know the video speed is a bit fast but I wanted to include as much footage as I could into it... I love the music... hella pumps me up for this season...
Sep 30, 2009 at 1:39 AM
- Winners
- Member
- Posts: 371
Originally posted by hklar17:
this is my favorite niner video and always puts me in a better mood
That, was, AWESOME. I'm bookmarking that. Best 49ers fan video I've ever seen. Totally made up for the horrible video that submitter put up in the first post (that has already been pointed out, wasn't a video)
Sep 30, 2009 at 1:52 AM
- Winners
- Member
- Posts: 371
My favorite video of this season has to be this one though:
I'm not one to trash on other teams fans showing confidence, but this guy says over and over again "you have to accept it" that the Seahawks would beat the 49ers. His awkward demeanor, and his sunglasses (which I wish he wasn't wearing, because then I could see his constantly shifting eyes), and his not-so-confident demeanor, are priceless.
*edit*
Wow, I just watched another video from his youtube, and he takes full responsibility for talking smack, AND buys a 49ers fan dinner for an INTERNET bet. I mean, that's great, that's really cool of him. I could kind of tell he wasn't that comfortable talking smack in the first vide. Here's that dinner bet video that HE posted on HIS youtube (weird the way they keep talking to the waitress BTW, but dicer seems classy so I bet he tipped her well)
Dicer67 pays a dinner bet to a 49ers fan (at 60 bucks total)
I'm not one to trash on other teams fans showing confidence, but this guy says over and over again "you have to accept it" that the Seahawks would beat the 49ers. His awkward demeanor, and his sunglasses (which I wish he wasn't wearing, because then I could see his constantly shifting eyes), and his not-so-confident demeanor, are priceless.
*edit*
Wow, I just watched another video from his youtube, and he takes full responsibility for talking smack, AND buys a 49ers fan dinner for an INTERNET bet. I mean, that's great, that's really cool of him. I could kind of tell he wasn't that comfortable talking smack in the first vide. Here's that dinner bet video that HE posted on HIS youtube (weird the way they keep talking to the waitress BTW, but dicer seems classy so I bet he tipped her well)
Dicer67 pays a dinner bet to a 49ers fan (at 60 bucks total)
[ Edited by Winners on Sep 30, 2009 at 2:01 AM ]
Sep 30, 2009 at 5:06 AM
- PacTiger
- Member
- Posts: 30,146
For some reason I was expecting a NSFW type of thread. No problem, I still enjoyed the videos.
Oct 1, 2009 at 12:32 AM
- 49erTone
- Info N/A
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
This one always brings a tear to my eye:
Ghey song, why can't anyone find the song with the team singing not the rap the song?
I got the 49er song from the 1984 season called "We're the 49ers". You can download it from this link here
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HMZQ1MQ3


rare so enjoy the mp3
Oct 1, 2009 at 12:38 AM
- mjonags32
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,207
Originally posted by 49erTone:Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
This one always brings a tear to my eye:
Ghey song, why can't anyone find the song with the team singing not the rap the song?
I got the 49er song from the 1984 season called "We're the 49ers". You can download it from this link here
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HMZQ1MQ3
rare so enjoy the mp3
thanks a bunch, just DL'd it
- 1 2