LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

When was your last 9er 'jump up and down' moment?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Ya...I jumped out of my seat when Frank broke that first one.

Thanks for reminding me. Given the pain of this last loss I almost forgot how much fun those runs were to watch.
  • ZWhite135
  • Info N/A
Owens, Owens He caught it he caught it... or maybe comin back on the giants
lol i get like that for every touch down
I was jumping up and down when we stopped Favre with less than 2 mins left. It was actually my wife who pointed out that they have 3 timeouts left and not to celebrate yet.

It took a moment but then I realized we will probably run up the gut 3 times in a row and the clock will have barely moved

And the rest is history. So mine was not too long ago
Originally posted by FourNine49:
I jump up and down when we get a first down
Clements returning blocked FG for TD
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Probably when we sacked Warner in the endzone forcing a fumble and recovering for the TD, ending the game in OT.

thats the one that i can remember... probably my favorite most recent one because of the missed FG and willis chasing down the receiver
Originally posted by danimal:
I was jumping up and down when we stopped Favre with less than 2 mins left. It was actually my wife who pointed out that they have 3 timeouts left and not to celebrate yet.

It took a moment but then I realized we will probably run up the gut 3 times in a row and the clock will have barely moved

And the rest is history. So mine was not too long ago

i was celebrating too cuz I thought they only had 2 timeouts left. I figured they'd get the ball back with less than a minute remaining, prevent D FTW. guess not. That extra time on the clock killed us.
When we drafted Michael Crabtree

Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for Xestenz.
Originally posted by valrod33:

And that, folks, is that...

Originally posted by FourNine49:
I jump up and down when we get a first down

Yeah, I have at least a dozen jumping, shouting and general flipping out episodes per game.

Originally posted by Xestenz:
Originally posted by valrod33:

And that, folks, is that...

So sad...

What could have been....

Too bad it had to be us to teach a lesson to all future elite, ego-maniacal, greedy, poorly represented and ill-advised draft picks.
The 2 runs by gore for tds vs seattle.
this past sunday screaming "NO NO HE DIDNT CATCH IT!"
Originally posted by ZWhite135:
Owens, Owens He caught it he caught it... or maybe comin back on the giants

The comeback against the Giants was awesome, but the way we went out against Tamp the next week totally ruined it for me. Now I look at that as a collossal melt-down by the Giants instead of an incredible comeback by us.

I was done with Mooch after that Tampa game as well. He was NEVER going to get us over the hump so we needed to move on.
Share 49ersWebzone