LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 338 users in the forums

Reggie Smith out atleast 2 games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Via MM Twitter update...

Who steps up?
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Steps up? Roman and Hudson already see their fair amount of action over Smith.
Originally posted by GEEK:

i don't think hudson has been activated
curtis taylor?
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:

i don't think hudson has been activated

Hudson was more of a sarcastic point. Reggie Smith barely sees the field.

Anyone but Roman I am sick and tired of this guy. He cost us the game. Even Derrick Brooks on ESPN pointed that out. That the play is part luck and bad defense on ROMAN. He was questioning why did Roman let Lewis go right through him and some other stuff that I don't remember because I am still piss off thinking about it. Does anyone know when his contract ends?
Originally posted by nothing03:

Anyone but Roman I am sick and tired of this guy. He cost us the game. Even Derrick Brooks on ESPN pointed that out. That the play is part luck and bad defense on ROMAN. He was questioning why did Roman let Lewis go right through him and some other stuff that I don't remember because I am still piss off thinking about it. Does anyone know when his contract ends?

THANK YOU! Roman is disgusting. Personally, I think that Mark Roman gave up on the play because he thought a) the guy wasn't gonna catch it; and b) if the guy DID catch it it would be out of bounds. And he went for a pick -- just bat it down. Roman is the worst. I hope he gets cut. f**k, he SHOULD have been cut. Reggie Smith would've made that play there's no doubt in my mind.

edit: and the other thing he did was fall down when the grass tripped him up -- which lead to a long 3rd down conversion and the play afterward was the TD pass to Sidney Rice.
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Sep 29, 2009 at 12:20 AM ]
I hope Smith gets healthy soon, agree Roman needs to go!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
How do you get hurt on the bench.
He was only really used on ST. Other playing time would have to be if someone got hurt. Otherwise, Bly goes in on nickel packages, and Roman in on dime packages

I hope he's back soon. I'd really like to see Roman out of the lineup once and for all.
Originally posted by susweel:
How do you get hurt on the bench.

infected splinter ?
No worries. We've got Mark Roman!
Q. What brand of toast was the 49ers secondary on Sunday?

A)

B)

C)

Please spare me. No more Mark Roman...
Hudson/Curtis Taylor.
Share 49ersWebzone