There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Where is Arnaz Battle?

Not many 3 wide reciever sets so hard to get them on field.
Obviously he's training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
f**k Battle dude.. I wanna Battle trade other team.. Battle is 4th or 5th WR. I am tired of him..

wow great start there buddy. What did Battle do to you? Sleep with your sister or something. The guy is consistent and reliable. That is more than what we can say about some of the other receivers on the team
He is the 3rd-4th wr and that means he doesn't play much.
battle is consistent and reliable but thats not what we need. CUT battle and spurlock and SIGN CRABTREE! we need playmakers! yea i said it CRABTREE
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
I haven't seen Battle even touch the field the last two games. Anyone know if he's played at all? Spurlock has played more it seems to me.

And with Brandon Jones coming back soon, I expect Battle will play even less.

asleep next to Raye
mr. 3rd down wasn't mr. 3rd down yesterday

lol we can ask the same about every receiver though even crabtree
Originally posted by pimptillo:
f**k Battle dude.. I wanna Battle trade other team.. Battle is 4th or 5th WR. I am tired of him..

lol why do you hate him so much? Battle was pretty clutch for a couple of years.

yes, i hate him cuz he is so stink with team cuz he is nothing with 49ers.. u know what? he is since 5 or 7 yrs with 49ers. he is nothin a help for win.. he is never 1,000 yards since 5 or 7 yrs.. Battle is play well then that sux!
Originally posted by backontop:

wow great start there buddy. What did Battle do to you? Sleep with your sister or something. The guy is consistent and reliable. That is more than what we can say about some of the other receivers on the team

huh? ur dirty damn it.. i don't want to heard ur say s**t this.. fire you cuz u're so retard with ur eyes on player as 49ers team.. fire u dude..
  • B650
  • Veteran
So if we're a running team, suddenly we don't need 3rd and 4th WRs...I don't get it.

It's not like we have 2 great WRs that get open. We need all the WRs we can get. Put them all on the field at the same time. Put 5 WRs out there, then you know at least one of them will get open. And here's an idea: you can actually run the ball despite having 3 WRs on the field at the same time. Does Raye know this? Or does Morgan always have to go in motion and squat before every run? I love this team but seriously, a little creativity goes a long way.
I haven't seen Battle even touch the field the last two games. Anyone know if he's played at all? Spurlock has played more it seems to me.

That's a darn good question. I have been wondering the same thing myself.

collecting a paycheck for nothing unlike the dumpass Craps**t !
Originally posted by NJNiner:

That's a darn good question. I have been wondering the same thing myself.

we could use him in punt return and keep 20 for KR !
I'm not even sure if we have a receiver on the team. Morgan was motioned into a TE for most of the game.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 29, 2009 at 8:23 AM ]
he should be seeing the field more often. Morgan hasn't done s**t. Someone needs to step up. Battle has always been Mr.Reliable.