LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

If anyone cares to watch the 49er/vikes replay

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by chucksteak49:
i just watched this right now...
and i laughed pretty good with that justin smith sideline audio clip.

one of the coaches was telling the defense that 1st and 2nd down determine the drive or something to that extent, and how they won't be able to get a drive going if we get them to 3rd down.

once the coach leaves from standing in front of mark roman and michael lewis, justin smith comes up to them and says, "because we got a mark roman and a michael lewis!" hahaha. and they all got pumped. made me laugh cause roman is...well we know what he is.

I guess I missed that part when I watched it. Around what qtr/time did this happen?
I PVR'd the game, have watched it a few times....
Originally posted by backontop:
wow I got PWNED!! I started this thread yesterday and my thread got merged into the thread of the guy that forgot about the search function

Roman is a liability...hopefully Hudson, Smith or Taylor can pick it up.
  • NinerN8
  • Info N/A
I watched it. Didn't get to see it on Sunday.

Something that stood out was how many near interceptions we had. There were at least 4 that touched the DB's hands and were dropped. The last one that Bly dropped could have gone for 6.
Coffee ran better than his stats showed. I think he's going to have a good two weeks.

Did you see Sing smile into the camera after Vernon talked to him after the TD and Vernon told him he caught, he caught it.

Vernon leaves and Sing gives the camera a smirk.
  • B650
  • Veteran
If we win the Super Bowl, I'll watch the highlights from this game day and night. Maybe it ends up being like the 40-8 game against Philly in 1994. But as of now, I'm staying as far away from these highlights as possible (same with last year's Cardinals game).
Originally posted by FourNine49:

I guess I missed that part when I watched it. Around what qtr/time did this happen?

hm, don't remember anymore, ha. i want to say it was after the 1st half. near the beginning of the 2nd half, i believe. sorry.
  • B650
  • Veteran
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-anatomy-of-a-play/09000d5d8130a934/WK-3-Anatomy-Favre-being-Favre

Explains what happened that play.
[ Edited by B650 on Sep 30, 2009 at 9:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
Coffee ran better than his stats showed. I think he's going to have a good two weeks.

Did you see Sing smile into the camera after Vernon talked to him after the TD and Vernon told him he caught, he caught it.

Vernon leaves and Sing gives the camera a smirk.

I also hope that Coffee picks up some of Gore's receiving yds too.

Im getting tired of watching that f**king Favre play. They just keep showing that sh*t! Lets get to sunday already!!!
Damn

Was hoping that they were gonna replay the seattle game last week. Now the gotta show this one.
no thanks
After 7 years of having Sunday Ticket I just found out this week that Directv has Sunday ticket on demand where you can download the game "shortcuts" from the week or you can download just the highlights from any game..I think you have to have superfan though (which I do). Take a guess of what the game of the week is.. & is it me or does Greg lewis look like he has down's syndrome. When I hear Adrian Peterson talk he seems a little slow too.
why did roman reach with his left hand?
Share 49ersWebzone