There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If anyone cares to watch the 49er/vikes replay

watching it right now...
  • da209
  • Veteran
aha yeah! damm mann we hd his game in our pocket.! are team is foreall! hopefully we go againts tem in playoffs and ge soe revenge!
  • da209
  • Veteran
damma i wish we wold off executd bettr on our last drive! just 1 mor first down and it ws ours.
Originally posted by da209:
aha yeah! damm mann we hd his game in our pocket.! are team is foreall! hopefully we go againts tem in playoffs and ge soe revenge!

damma i wish we wold off executd bettr on our last drive! just 1 mor first down and it ws ours.

why the fck did w run 3 tims in the row on ourlast drive!!!!!! .. should hd vdavis going up the middleon a route inst.. couldv, wouldv, shouldv but didnt damm you raye

dam i dint know we were giving the recivers hella cushion!
on the last play! so closse!!!

[ Edited by RonMexico on Sep 29, 2009 at 7:55 PM ]
Originally posted by RonMexico:

I couldn't help but watch this game....

I noticed that we had about 3-4 times where our corners had the ball in their hands about to pick Farve: Clements, Spencer, Bly.

I watched the game on Sunday at a bar so I had no audio but it sounded like the 49ers pretty much quieted the Vikings crown all game. I even heard boos on the Vikings 2nd to last drive.

The sideline audio was awesome.

Dre Bly should have had a pick 6 on Farve's 4th down throw on the Vikings 2nd to last drive.

We had several chances to put this game away on both offense and defense.
[ Edited by DesiDez on Sep 29, 2009 at 7:48 PM ]
  • da209
  • Veteran
why the fck did w run 3 tims in the row on ourlast drive!!!!!! .. should hd vdavis going up the middleon a route inst.. couldv, wouldv, shouldv but didnt damm you raye
Originally posted by DesiDez:
I couldn't help but watch this game....

I noticed that we had about 3-4 times where our corners had the ball in their hands about to pick Farve: Clements, Spencer, Bly.

I watched the game on Sunday at a bar so I had no audio but it sounded like the 49ers pretty much quieted the Vikings crown all game. I even heard boos on the Vikings 2nd to last drive.

The sideline audio was awesome.

Dre Bly should have had a pick 6 on Farve's 4th down throw on the Vikings 2nd to last drive.

We had several chances to put this game away on both offense and defense.

I agree. Also I hope Singletary puts our DB's through the same catching drills our WR's go through
  • da209
  • Veteran

yea they were giving a good 10-15 yard cushion
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:

yea they were giving a good 10-15 yard cushion

damm you NOLAN!!!!
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by RonMexico:

not gonna watch it!!...almost DIED the 1st time....

hurts too much to watch it again....it will be like a bad nightmare coming back again and again....

always makes me wonder y we play the prevent def....it only proove that the prevent def prevented us from winning that game!
i just watched this right now...
and i laughed pretty good with that justin smith sideline audio clip.

one of the coaches was telling the defense that 1st and 2nd down determine the drive or something to that extent, and how they won't be able to get a drive going if we get them to 3rd down.

once the coach leaves from standing in front of mark roman and michael lewis, justin smith comes up to them and says, "because we got a mark roman and a michael lewis!" hahaha. and they all got pumped. made me laugh cause roman is...well we know what he is.
Originally posted by chucksteak49:
i just watched this right now...
and i laughed pretty good with that justin smith sideline audio clip.

one of the coaches was telling the defense that 1st and 2nd down determine the drive or something to that extent, and how they won't be able to get a drive going if we get them to 3rd down.

once the coach leaves from standing in front of mark roman and michael lewis, justin smith comes up to them and says, "because we got a mark roman and a michael lewis!" hahaha. and they all got pumped. made me laugh cause roman is...well we know what he is.

African-American?