There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Strange: No camera shot from the back of the endzone...

Why was there no camera angle from the back of the endzone. We all saw that Lewis got his right foot in, but they didnt show the angle from the back of the endzone. Dont they always have cameras on each side at the back of the endzone. Did anybody CLEARLY see his left foot get in? Hmmm its Favre. The NFL loves him and he makes money for them by making the game exciting. If someone saw an angle from either the right or left back of the endzone, please comment. But I sure as hell didn't see an angle that showed his left foot stay in.

The TD was the correct call
It was a TD
Definitely a TD.
But did you CLEARLY see his left foot come down in bounds?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Definitely a TD.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

Yes I did! and the worst part is that it was romans legs that helped his to toe touch, they showed the close up on nfln gameday final, and you see that if roman wasn't there it would of probably not came down.
Cant blame this on Roman. I cant believe I am going to say this but Roman has actually played well so far this season.

It was our conservative play calling on the last 2 drives. The passing game is the reason why we drove down the field and scored touchdowns, yet Raye still stayed stubborn and gave them the game by running the ball. One first down and we aer 3-0. Play Action!!!!!
I'll blame Brett Favre for making a heck of a throw.

The question is actually... Did you CLEARLY see his left foot come down out of bounds?

The answer to that is no. There is no definitive way to see if his foot was the slightest bit out of bounds. It was close, real close. But the refs ruled it a TD and you need solid evidence to prove otherwise.

I've come to accept it as a helluva catch and throw by the vikings. Definitely a Miracle
Originally posted by modninerfan:

The TD was the correct call
Cant blame this on Roman. I cant believe I am going to say this but Roman has actually played well so far this season.

It was our conservative play calling on the last 2 drives. The passing game is the reason why we drove down the field and scored touchdowns, yet Raye still stayed stubborn and gave them the game by running the ball. One first down and we aer 3-0. Play Action!!!!!

No I blame it on Roman. Goldson was almost on his side of the field and if Roman would've been in the right position he could've batted it down or had the presence of mind to force him out.
Originally posted by redmanc07:

No I blame it on Roman. Goldson was almost on his side of the field and if Roman would've been in the right position he could've batted it down or had the presence of mind to force him out.

Yep Roman blows.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Definitely a TD.
The TD was legit.