There are 200 users in the forums

Weeks 5-11

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This will be a hard stretch of games we might manage a .500 hundred record I think!
undefeated through the stretch
What a great post.
I like our chances. This team is good.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
What a great post.

very insightful
Originally posted by niners94:
I like our chances. This team is good.

and getting better.
Falcons: Winnable... but tough
@Texans: Very winnable
@Colts: Hmmm...
Titans: Winnable
Bears: Winnable
@Packers: Winnable
Jaguars: Easily winnable

This is an 'up and down' league, nothing is really predictable, but I think we can be 7-4 by week 11, and close the stretch 10-6 to win the crappy NFC West.

We better make a statement though, cause I'm almost for certain our first round wildcard matchup (if we get there) could be against a team we most likely faced during the regular season (Eagles/Vikings/Packers/Bears/Falcons).
Lmao that isn't tough
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Lmao that isn't tough

colts will be the toughest game out of those
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

This is an 'up and down' league, nothing is really predictable, but I think we can be 7-4 by week 11, and close the stretch 10-6 to win the crappy NFC West.

We better make a statement though, cause I'm almost for certain our first round wildcard matchup (if we get there) could be against a team we most likely faced during the regular season (Eagles/Vikings/Packers/Bears/Falcons).

is loseable a word? If so please insert next to the games listed above. We are playing better but our running calls against the cards and vikes last drives gives any Joe blow QB a chance at being a hero! I agree with your last statement.
[ Edited by bergy07 on Sep 27, 2009 at 9:13 PM ]

Next week the Cards have a bye and the Hawks travel to Indy. At the quarter mark by this time next Sunday if all goes to form we'll be looking at . . .

San Francisco - 3-1 (3-0)
Arizona - 1-2 (0-1)
Seattle - 1-3 (1-1)
St. Louis - 0-4 (0-2)

[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Sep 27, 2009 at 9:34 PM ]
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
What a great post.

although I believe any game is winnable with our team.... those games @Colts and @Packers will always be tough.... these are two high powered offensive teams who are playing good Defense and are playing at home.

it is going to be tough to guard Dallas Clark...the guy just impresses me every single time I see him play.... I like Willis and Manny's agility....but I think we might need to put Goldson on him...the guy is like a WR.

and of course Green Bay....hopefully it won't be a cold cold weather game....if so that might also be to our benefit, because it seems like the Packers are a finesse type team now with Rodgers back there....and we might out tough them in those conditions.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 27, 2009 at 9:16 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:

although I believe any game is winnable with our team.... those games @Colts and @Packers will always be tough.... these are two high powered offensive teams who are playing good Defense and are playing at home.

it is going to be tough to guard Dallas Clark...the guy just impresses me every single time I see him play.... I like Willis and Manny's agility....but I think we might need to put Goldson on him...the guy is like a WR.

and of course Green Bay....hopefully it won't be a cold cold weather game....if so that might also be to our benefit, because it seems like the Packers are a finesse type team now with Rodgers back there....and we might out tough them in those conditions.

I think we definitely have a legit shot against the Packers, and I expect the Colts to beat us...but I'm not going to say they'll dominate us the way they demoralized the Cards tonight.

I think somebody else on the forum put it really well when they said "get your heart transplants ready cause we're going to have tons of close games!"
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Next week the Cards have a bye and the Hawks travel to Indy. By this time next Sunday if all goes to form we'll be looking at . . .

San Francisco - 3-1 (3-0)
Arizona - 1-2 (0-1)
Seattle - 1-3 (1-1)
St. Louis - 0-4 (0-2)

Yes.
Share 49ersWebzone