There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

It's Time to Call Out the OL.... Again

Wish list for 2010

New LG (Let Baas walk, probable FA)
New RT (probably in the draft)
Hey defensive linemen! Can't get a sack? Need to pad your stats? Just don't feel that same zing you used to?

Well 49ers have something for you! It's called

the Red and Gold Turn-styler.100% GUARANTEED to help you achieve better defensive pressure stats immediately. Our talented employees will make sure you get a leg up and sack their QB. Even if you play on a really bad team, we you are guaranteed at least one sack with the help of our consultants.

Consultant David Baas says "often my clients run into a playing block, but I show them that if you just run around a player, you can easily get to the QB."

Consultant Chilo Rachal says "I show my clients that a basic inside-outside is best, we work on it for 60 minutes each week and I get them ready on how to use that against better opponents."

You can go to a lot of places to get better pass rushing stats. We sack the competition.

Come see us this week.
My goodness this line is going to cost us dearly in the end.
Week 3 offensive results:

Week 3 Niners Offense results
  • WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A
It's amazing Hill didn't get killed by the Rams. Sheesh!
Up next, the Falcons and John Abraham.
We need work picking up on blintzes
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

I wish there was a way to re-watch film, but keep an eye one-on-one Rachal and Baas.

Garbage.

All the pressure is coming quickly at Hill up in his face. If the interior of the OL gets beat regularly, the outside doesn't have a prayer.
I totally agree, Our Oline SUCKED! Like we were playing a road game. Something definitely needs to be done to straighten these fools out. Sen them to the hill with weights attached to thier back until they PUKE!
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Wish list for 2010

New LG (Let Baas walk, probable FA)
New RT (probably in the draft)

+1000000
Originally posted by NinerGM:

RIP shaun hill
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Well, the O-line is one thing, but if you're going to be picking up the blintzes, make mine some cheese, and maybe some cherry.

If you're talking about blitzes, then yeah, the O-line definitely needs some help. Personally, I think it's more scheme than personnel, but then we have other coaching issues as well, like trying to cram the ball running into a packed defense. I'd like to be able to credit the coaching staff with figuring it out by next week, so we have a more open and unpredictable offense. We'll see.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

RIP shaun hill

RIP shaun hill

hopefully Alex will come in and prove himself
Originally posted by 49erman5692: