There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Q&A With "Move the Sticks'" Daniel Jeremiah!

nvm - didn't realize deadline had passed.
[ Edited by Overkill on Oct 1, 2009 at 9:52 AM ]
How many seasons do you think Shaun Hill can be starter for the 49ers? Will a run in the playoffs win him another year?

Do you think there is a possibility Frank Gore's talent is declining and the 49ers should invest in drafting a runningback early in 2010?
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
I waited a little to send him questions. I'm compiling them now.

Thanks everyone!
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Oscar:
With all the threads in here you guys have nothing you want to ask to someone who got paid by GMs like Ozzy Newsome to evaluate players?

This guy is pretty well respected in NFL circles. I'll be sending him questions by 12pm today.

Last chance. Ask away!

It's because these guys cover themselves for their next job and give nothing but politically correct answers. You ask them about Nate Davis and they give you the obvious: If he continues to improve on this and that...blah blah blah...in the right system...yes.

On Holmgren: you cannot deny what Holmgren has done in the league and his pedigree but McCloughan seems to getting the personnel of this team complete....blah blah blah.

NFL people who are not retired and cannot risk burning bridges do not provide informative responses. This is why it is refreshing to hear, as pompus as it may sound, guys like Harrison and Sapp on teams.

If you read his stuff you'd see that he doesn't play that politics game. He's pretty straight up.
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Oscar:
Daniel is a former scout for the Browns and Ravens and is very respected in the NFL twitter circle. He has worked with Ozzie Newsome and Phil Savage and brings that knowledge to NFL fans daily. He has agreed to do a 49er Q&A for the Webzone so post your questions here!

Check out his Ask5 feature where he asks 5 NFL coaches/scouts/execs a question and posts the answers. An example? "Will the 49ers finish above .500? True or False?" 4-1 True.

Check out his website: http://www.movethesticks.com

And follow him on Twitter: @MoveTheSticks

Post your questions before Tuesday!

thats where you lost me

Check it - http://twitter.com/movethesticks
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Thanks for the questions, guys. I'll have the writeup done and posted soon.