There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I'm a believer !

• Pogity
  • Info N/A
I feel much better about this game, despite the outcome, than the first two wins.

We beat up a good team for the entire game. We overcame a lot of adversity, including injuries. Our defense stepped up again and again. Our offense put together a drive when it needed too. Vernon actually produced.

I was nervous after preseason and the first two ugly wins that we were just overachievers. Now, given today, I think that we're actually good.

A skeptic has been turned!! Coach Singletary is not all hype!!
I concur. It was a very exciting game. I had a lot of fun watching it. We showed heart. I don't understand all the crying, yeah, a loss is not cool, but this was a loss that showed we are a team to be contended with. I saw alot of good things during the game.
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
I concur. It was a very exciting game. I had a lot of fun watching it. We showed heart. I don't understand all the crying, yeah, a loss is not cool, but this was a loss that showed we are a team to be contended with. I saw alot of good things during the game.
Definately a different 2-1 then previous years under Nowin!
Yup, I'm a believer....For some odd reason I'm not taking this loss that hard.
I'm with you guys we played a tough game with all the adversity throughout this game I was quite happy that we can contend with playoff teams. Looks like a promising year for us this year. I believe in Singletary baby! Sign Crabtree our offense stinks!
Originally posted by lazy:
Yup, I'm a believer....For some odd reason I'm not taking this loss that hard.

I definitely a Believer, but just tired of loosing to Farve. I like the passion and focus our team has.
any other year this would have been an automatic loss
I've been a believer since the first game. It just kills me, because I know the niners were the better team going into today. I just really hope this loss doesn't come back to bite us in the ass. With that said, this is the best I've felt about the niners since 2002, easily.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
I'm with you guys we played a tough game with all the adversity throughout this game I was quite happy that we can contend with playoff teams. Looks like a promising year for us this year. I believe in Singletary baby! Sign Crabtree our offense stinks!

I think hill has shown that he can carry a little more of the load.
I'm not a moral victory kinda guy
Count me in, I'm a believer!
Yeah I'm not as bummed anymore, a lot of us just put too much stock into this game (cause of the storyline) when the first 2 games were more important. -After next week we'll own 50% of the division through the season stretch! (And when we meet Zona/Seattle again we'll only be stronger.)

One big positive for me is that Shaun Hill is finally starting to find rhythm within the offense, and at a perfect time. There's no doubt in my mind that Shaun Hill is the best QB we've had on the field in the 4th quarter in a very long time -Give Coffee one more game as well and he'll be dangerous in the play-action.
Friday I visited my doctor and had my prostate checked. Today, Brett Favre and the Vikings gave me the finger. Guess which one hurt more?

Here in Columbus, they didn't show the game giving us the Falcons/Pats instead (thanks for nothing!) so I kept watching for updates and when I saw the Niners were up four with 20 seconds to go, I didn't relax, but I was hoping those seconds would hurry up and tick off.

I can safely say, there isn't a quarterback in the NFL I hate losing to more than Favre. Now I gotta listen for a whole week about how he's The Chosen One and he's a legend and blah, blah, blah. GIMME A BREAK. HE GOT LUCKY!

Okay. He's pretty good. Darn it.

But I feel very good about this team. They aren't the most talented, but with their best player in the locker room, they held the top running back to under 100 yards and no touchdowns and but for one fluke play were seconds from going 3-0.

This really bites and I won't say it doesn't hurt, but nobody should hang their head too long over this loss. That one is over. Let's get ready to take out our pain on the Rams next week.

I do believe.

Go NINERS!
Originally posted by btwagner:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

I think hill has shown that he can carry a little more of the load.

0 3rd down conversions is not a good stat for the game bro I'm sorry. Our offense is not good and it put too much pressure on our defense to keep us in the game which they have throughout these 3 games be realistic.