There are 196 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Can Coffee carry us?

Make no mistake, Coffee is not a starting caliber back. He is great for what he was drafted to do, relieve Gore a few runs a game and keep up the hard hitting running style to tire the defense. He isn't fast enough, big enough, quick enough to be a real threat.
Originally posted by MadManManny32:
i smell sheets commin in with jason hill gettin cut 2morrow.

I doubt it, Hill can become a great receiver if he gets a chance, and he's also been doing a great job of blocking down field.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Make no mistake, Coffee is not a starting caliber back. He is great for what he was drafted to do, relieve Gore a few runs a game and keep up the hard hitting running style to tire the defense. He isn't fast enough, big enough, quick enough to be a real threat.

yes he is
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

yes he is

Whats your proof? I just dont see this guy taking it too the house, ever. I'm tired of watching him run 5 yards only to lower his head and look for someone to hit, it's too Michael Robinson esq.....

I bet your a big College football guy and big Bama fan?
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Sep 27, 2009 at 6:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by highway49:
depends on the o-line....

Yep, could be even more changes a-comin'.
No hes a rookie rb running behind a so so oline. we need to let shaun do his job, pass the ball, especially with the rams coming up its a good opportunity to open up the offense but raye probably wont take it.