There are 173 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Can Coffee carry us?

vs. Rams w/ Coffee = win

vs. Falcons w/ Coffee = win

Bye Week

@ Houston w/ Gore
Originally posted by LanceQ:
Originally posted by MadManManny32:
i smell sheets commin in with jason hill gettin cut 2morrow.

Very possible indeed.

we'll see..
Originally posted by jrg:
vs. Rams w/ Coffee = win

vs. Falcons w/ Coffee = win

Bye Week

@ Houston w/ Gore

yup
it doesn't matter with this p***y o-line no one can run behind them.
this o-line has no mean streak.
Originally posted by jrg:
vs. Rams w/ Coffee = win

vs. Falcons w/ Coffee = win

Bye Week

@ Houston w/ Gore

Agreed
Originally posted by 49erjoe:
it doesn't matter with this p***y o-line no one can run behind them.
this o-line has no mean streak.

You're not that far off the mark. There are some positions that need to be fixed.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,395
no

Maybe if we have both sheets and coffee could we have some type of movement but coffee is clearly in over his head. M.Robinson is a waste.
you guys have to remember we played the vikings, they have a very good run D. coffee had some good runs but the playcalling was too predictable so he had that going against him, i dont think Gore wouldve done much better. Coffee will be fine, needs to work on his hands tho, that bobbled pass scared the crap out of me
I have no idea.
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
I thought Coffee did well. He looked tough. I'm not sure Gore would have done much better today. There weren't many holes. But Coffee hit 'em when he had 'em.
We need a sheet of coffee!
Originally posted by MadManManny32:
i smell sheets commin in with jason hill gettin cut 2morrow.


Sorry, this is the NFL, not dancing with the rookies.
Originally posted by Pogity:
I thought Coffee did well. He looked tough. I'm not sure Gore would have done much better today. There weren't many holes. But Coffee hit 'em when he had 'em.

Yeah that's what i've said as well.

IMO, it wouldn't have mattered all that much in the outcome if Gore was in the backfield or not. There just wasn't many openings.

Man, i hope Frank can come back soon.

-9fA
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Originally posted by MadManManny32:
i smell sheets commin in with jason hill gettin cut 2morrow.


Sorry, this is the NFL, not dancing with the rookies.

Last time i checked Coffee is a rookie.!
Coffee will be fine, he was playing against one of the better d-lines in the league today so it's not the best gauge. I'm sure he'll be more productive next week. I wouldn't mind them calling up Sheets, though, for that change of pace we seem to sorely need.