There are 248 users in the forums

Does Anyone Feel Like This ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm sure happy to have 3-1 (and 3-0 division wise) after next week... but as a fan I hope we avenge this loss and beat the Falcons before our bye week.
Originally posted by jones49:
Man it hurts. I cant stop thinking about all of those useless runs up the middle...especially when we had the ball at mid-field with under 2 minutes left and a 4 point lead.

This is all I keep thinking about also, that and Dre Bly's dropped INT that def would have been returned for a game sealing TD
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
I yelled at the tv at the top of my lungs, then I stomped outside and tried to take the anger out of my system by mowing the lawn in the blistering heat. It didn't work. I'm still furious.
i sat in my chair for over an hour

not moving, not talking to anyone

I was so pissed off, I couldnt do anything
As soon as we didn't convert that last 3rd down, I f**king lost it.
  • hps49
  • Veteran
even the stupid a$$ penalty on spencer i believe for taunting? that led to a field goal for vikes... but dre bly needed to catch that INT... man... so depressing.. but we will be 4-1 before bye week. we will beat rams and hopefully we will win atlanta.
Originally posted by ZRF80:

I do......

That would be me after I calmed down.
well...I took a nap....and I'm feeling alittle better now....but I know I am going to still subject myself to these highlights these next two days.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by ZRF80:

I do......

That would be me after I calmed down.

Fowler, what an idiot. Guy must not know what it is like to be a die hard. Must be nice to get paid to do that and on top of it pick on fans.
Worst loss ever !

Not really . . . I felt much worse when Matt Bahr hit the FG at the Sitck after the Roger Craig fumble in 1991.

I felt like hurling. I still do.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I was just silent.

This and the Arizona game have to be some of the worst games in recent memory.

I'm thankful i don't live in the states so i don't have to see that highlight clip and heard about Brett Favre every 5 mins.

-9fA

I couldn't agree more. WTF allowed that TD?! Was it Roman again?
I know we will win next week, so the that takes away some of the sting, plus the Seahawks lost at home.

Plus the Cards should lose tonight, which means we are still atop the division.

I think it is best just to forget this one and be happy that Hill and VD have found a grove.

I will just pretend this game did not happen like it did.
I felt exactly like that, but with a little more cursing and pacing and throwing things. I was really, really sick to my stomach for two hours after that game. I couldn't believe they lost like that!!!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Worst loss ever !

Not really . . . I felt much worse when Matt Bahr hit the FG at the Sitck after the Roger Craig fumble in 1991.

This.

Although I felt worse when he actually fumbled.
Share 49ersWebzone