There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Does Anyone Feel Like This ?

• ZRF80

I do......
worse
Im not even kidding, but i remember after the refs confirmed that it was a TD, i asked myself in my mind if there was any way of rewinding time.

It was as if my heart had sunk all the way into my stomach.
I saw it coming since it was Favre after all, but it still stings.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
I was more animated for sure. I was just cursing and yelling for like 10 minutes after the game.
Man it hurts. I cant stop thinking about all of those useless runs up the middle...especially when we had the ball at mid-field with under 2 minutes left and a 4 point lead.
I was just silent.

This and the Arizona game have to be some of the worst games in recent memory.

I'm thankful i don't live in the states so i don't have to see that highlight clip and heard about Brett Favre every 5 mins.

-9fA
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Im not even kidding, but i remember after the refs confirmed that it was a TD, i asked myself in my mind if there was any way of rewinding time.

It was as if my heart had sunk all the way into my stomach.

Couldn't agree more!
I was really upset Roman didn't make a play on the ball. I'm over it now.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Totally!

But watching that kid makes me
I felt like Hitler after he found out Michael Jackson was dead. -I was yelling, I hit a table with my fist... then I got really sad and said "we could've been 3-0..." and I even made that sad Hitler face.
yea man, think we all do. I was just in complete disbelief of what had just happened. I thought, "they're gonna say he was out of bounds or juggling the ball for sure". It was just surreal. But hey, we played a great game in a HOSTILE environment. If I had to put money on the game before kickoff, I'd of said Minn, by 7+. This team is definitely headed in the right direction. No one here expects us to win a championship this year. If EVER there was a perfect example of a "moral victory", it was this game.
I felt no pain at all.
I just wish there was a madden rewind or something so we could redo the play.
I have sat slumped on the coach for the last three hours. Not watching football. My wife keeps asking me if I am still upset over the Niners loss. Yes, honey, I am!