There are 74 users in the forums

It's not about 'hem ... it's about us !

I don't know for you, maybe you knew it all along but after today's game it's quite clear for me that we are our worst enemy
We can clearly play ball, win against tough opponents, go to the playoffs and maybe suprise some favorites
We have a special team and special players, he wants "winners" and he has winners !
But if our offense isn't unleashed and if we play prevent defense to protect a lead all season, all this will just lead to a big disappointment at the end of the season
It's just another thread but i needed this to unleash my madness after a devastating loss against a very beatable (and talented) viking team
Coach sing YOU HAVE TO AWAKE ! don't expect that from Raye and you should know about it after his Jets experience and him falling asleep during game analysis
I thought Hostler was a nightmare but Raye is worst
I think Raye just beat his record for three and out in a single game
At least hostler diagramed (bad) pass plays but you my man you think run against 9 10 and 11 men front
I was also disappointed by Coach Sing comments at the end of the game : "i will not question the play calling. We had a play in (our last third down play) and we have to execute better"
? What ? If we're third and 27, Raye calls a run will you say the same Coach ???
When you play to lose ... you lose !!!
Originally posted by 49Fever:
I don't know for you, maybe you knew it all along but after today's game it's quite clear for me that we are our worst enemy
We can clearly play ball, win against tough opponents, go to the playoffs and maybe suprise some favorites
We have a special team and special players, he wants "winners" and he has winners !
But if our offense isn't unleashed and if we play prevent defense to protect a lead all season, all this will just lead to a big disappointment at the end of the season
It's just another thread but i needed this to unleash my madness after a devastating loss against a very beatable (and talented) viking team
Coach sing YOU HAVE TO AWAKE ! don't expect that from Raye and you should know about it after his Jets experience and him falling asleep during game analysis
I thought Hostler was a nightmare but Raye is worst
I think Raye just beat his record for three and out in a single game
At least hostler diagramed (bad) pass plays but you my man you think run against 9 10 and 11 men front
I was also disappointed by Coach Sing comments at the end of the game : "i will not question the play calling. We had a play in (our last third down play) and we have to execute better"
? What ? If we're third and 27, Raye calls a run will you say the same Coach ???
When you play to lose ... you lose !!!

Just calm down man, it was nowhere near as bad as Hostler...you just need to take a deep breath and count to ten, don't let it get under your skin.
Raye takes the 3 and out cake, old douche!
Share 49erswebzone