There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

HeartBreak, will only lead to more Perserverance for this team

I'd like to state the simple fact to the NFL.."I TOLD YOU SO." Thats what all 49ers players' should be saying, based on all the prepartions they have gone through, through training camp and pre-season. This 49ers team is so well coached and motivated, that recognition from the league will soon come. But, i personally dont want the recognition for our team, what i want is a team that week by week shuts up the NFL nay sayers for this group Singletary and Scott MC. put together. As a 49er fan trust me, im not one for moral victories, but today i have never been more confident in this team previously. So a heads up to all, keep rooting for this squad, because the 49ers aren't a bye week on opponents schedules anymore....our Defense is feared and slowly but surely once the playbook is expanded, Shaun Hill will cause defenders to scracth their heads.

TO ALL TRUE NINER FANS, MUCH LOVE, KEEP ROOTING, WE WILL BE OK.

I did have to vent and release some anger, but my mindset is clear, this team will continue with excellence under an excellent leader.

Much Love.....,

DaFaro49ers
[ Edited by DaFaro49ers on Sep 27, 2009 at 2:28 PM ]
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
I'd like to state the simple fact to the NFL.."I TOLD YOU SO." Thats what all 49ers players should be saying, based on all the prepartions they have gone through, through training camp and pre=season. This 49ers team is so well coached and motivated, that recognition from the league will soon come. But, i personally dont want the recognition for our team, what i want is a team that week by week shuts up the NFL nay sayers for this group Singletary and Scott MC. put together. As a 49er fan trust me, im not one for moral victories, but today i have never been more confident in this team previously. So a heads up to all, keep rooting for this squad, because the 49ers aren't a bye week on opponents schedules anymore....our Defense is feared and slowly but surely once the playbook is expanded, Shaun Hill will cause defenders to scracth their heads.

I did have to vent and release some anger, but my mindset is clear, this team will continue with excellence under and excellent leader.

Much Love.....,

DaFaro49ers

Amen!
  • Adman
  • Veteran
I feel you.

But I'm just so scared that this loss is going to haunt us later in the season.

When we say....if only we won that game against the Vikings we would be in the playoffs.
Originally posted by Adman:
I feel you.

But I'm just so scared that this loss is going to haunt us later in the season.

When we say....if only we won that game against the Vikings we would be in the playoffs.

We as a team cannot let it come to us looking back, thats something I know singletary will preach as he talks to the team. Just let this go and move on, but learn from the mistakes. We didn't play perfect yet we were in the game, so that means once we execute better, we will be on the other side jumping up and down. The 49ers cannot and will not overlook this next game against STL. we Have to perservere and we shall
All I got to tell you guys is that I left the metrodome with my head up high. Guys I love my team, niners 4 ever.
After all that happened in this game the BIGGEST mistake we made was not blitzing on that last play where Favre threw the TD. Had we blitzed he would have had to throw it short. Instead we gave him time to wait for a receiver in the endzone. Terrible defensive call. Also, we should have thrown for it on 3rd down. We make a first down there and we end the game on offense. Hopefully the coaches will learn what give you the best chance of winning down the road. We will see how much giving away this game will cost us at the seasons end.
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
I'd like to state the simple fact to the NFL.."I TOLD YOU SO." Thats what all 49ers players' should be saying, based on all the prepartions they have gone through, through training camp and pre-season. This 49ers team is so well coached and motivated, that recognition from the league will soon come. But, i personally dont want the recognition for our team, what i want is a team that week by week shuts up the NFL nay sayers for this group Singletary and Scott MC. put together. As a 49er fan trust me, im not one for moral victories, but today i have never been more confident in this team previously. So a heads up to all, keep rooting for this squad, because the 49ers aren't a bye week on opponents schedules anymore....our Defense is feared and slowly but surely once the playbook is expanded, Shaun Hill will cause defenders to scracth their heads.

I did have to vent and release some anger, but my mindset is clear, this team will continue with excellence under an excellent leader.

Much Love.....,

DaFaro49ers

Great post! This is so true!
I sure hope so! I can't remember when we last won in October...
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I sure hope so! I can't remember when we last won in October...

Don't worry, it will happen next week.