There are 239 users in the forums

Jerry Rice talks about the Hill

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Hill

I'm glad our players got one this year.
Originally posted by chimp914:
The Hill

I'm glad our players got one this year.

Hasn't this hill been in Santa Clara? But Singletary just made it steeper?...i could be wrong tho
  • Chief
  • Veteran
We have three Hills.
Originally posted by Chief:
We have three Hills.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chimp914:
Originally posted by Chief:
We have three Hills.

Hopefully Jason is active this week. We could use him.
^^ Don't count on it.

He's barely above Zeigler on the depth chart.

-9fA
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Sep 26, 2009 at 9:49 PM ]
They should put a big sign at the top that says "Win the West" and make it about 10 feet in the air so players have to jump to touch it when they reach the top.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
^^ Don't count on it.

-9fA

DZ is on the practice squad

Hill is inactive because Spurlock has been active basically for the tazer formation.I would like to see Hill activated myself,he made some nice catch and runs last year.
Originally posted by Super5:
^^ Don't count on it.

-9fA

Hill is inactive because Spurlock has been active basically for the tazer formation.I would like to see Hill activated myself,he made some nice catch and runs last year.

Yeah. I think they should activate Hill, deactivate Spurlock and if they wanna run the Taser they can use Robinson. Hes better passer than spurlock anywayz.
Originally posted by E-49er:
^^ Don't count on it.

-9fA

Yeah. I think they should activate Hill, deactivate Spurlock and if they wanna run the Taser they can use Robinson. Hes better passer than spurlock anywayz.

I do agree that Spurlock isn't a necessity on the team.

But that's the thing, when you're the 4-5th WR on the team you have to be versatile because chances are you're not going to be seeing the field much. Especially, on a team like us where we're committed to the run.

Spurlock's versatility is special teams/taser. What is Hill's?

It's the same situation with why Robinson made the team over Sheets.

-9fA
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Sep 26, 2009 at 10:39 PM ]

• B650
  • Veteran
Hill needs to be on the field. He played well late last season and preseason this year, so it's ridiculous that he isn't even active.
^^ Don't count on it.

-9fA

But that's the thing, when you're the 4-5th WR on the team you have to be versatile because chances are you're not going to be seeing the field much. Especially, on a team like us where we're committed to the run.

-9fA

Hill was one of the better Special Team players last year.
^^ Don't count on it.

-9fA

-9fA

i agree
Yea I think it's bulls**t that Hill and Sheets aren't playing!
Originally posted by Jax49er:
They should put a big sign at the top that says "Win the West" and make it about 10 feet in the air so players have to jump to touch it when they reach the top.

Nolan?
Share 49ersWebzone