LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

So I'm Down With 3-0, Are You Down With 3-0?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

So I'm Down With 3-0, Are You Down With 3-0?

Originally posted by NinersSF:
Can u imagine if we win? We can get back to being respected. Starting 3-0? Man, ill kill for that. Also, we can start 5-0 or 4-1 (depending on what we do against Atlanta) if we win tomorrow. They say we have nothing to lose but i have to disagree. Tomorrows game is more important than most people think.

One game at a time man
i'm down
Originally posted by teeohh:
i'm down

I'm down!!!
The Vikes are beatable; I'm down with 3-0.
Originally posted by fzrdave:

any team is beatable my friend, and hopefully that day is tomorrow for the Vikings.

They can go 15-1 for all I care, as long as WE beat them, I'll be very happy tomorrow
Originally posted by King49er:

any team is beatable my friend, and hopefully that day is tomorrow for the Vikings.

They can go 15-1 for all I care, as long as WE beat them, I'll be very happy tomorrow

Absolutely; I completely agree. My earlier point was that many throughout the country are holding up the Vikings as a premiere team, which I just don't see. They have two wins, but they weren't against very good opponents and I honestly think Favre is over the hill. So while almost no one throughout the country is giving the 9ers much of a chance of winning, I feel that they have a solid chance of taking this game. As such, 3-0 is a real possibility and I’m completely down with that.

Absolutely; I completely agree. My earlier point was that many throughout the country are holding up the Vikings as a premiere team, which I just don't see. They have two wins, but they weren't against very good opponents and I honestly think Favre is over the hill. So while almost no one throughout the country is giving the 9ers much of a chance of winning, I feel that they have a solid chance of taking this game. As such, 3-0 is a real possibility and I’m completely down with that.

It's simple, our #3 run D plays like the #3 run D tomorrow and the 49ers are flying home from Minnesota still undefeated.

Without a running game, they won't be able to get a passing game going with Mr.Over-the-hill at QB.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
my problem is with Jimmy Ray play calling, but i know we can beat the Vicks but we need better play calling and pass a little bit more to beat them , go down filed more !

It's simple, our #3 run D plays like the #3 run D tomorrow and the 49ers are flying home from Minnesota still undefeated.

Without a running game, they won't be able to get a passing game going with Mr.Over-the-hill at QB.

As AP goes, so goes the Vikes. Take AP away and the Vikes lose, and I think the 9ers can absolutely do that. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.
i'm hella down with 3-0. and i'm also hella down with making the vikings 2-1!
Share 49ersWebzone