LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Playbook on NFL Network will be about the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
They talk about every match-up, every week, on Playbook.

Hey!

Read the post above yours!

I'm a NFL Network noob!

Freakin Noobs.
Someone said "the only star in this game is Peterson."

Let them think what they want. There is so much more to this 49er team than meets the eye. Sing is an outstanding coach who has turned this franchise around and will continue to do so througout the season. I see Sing as our "special ingredient" to the 49ers success.
Originally posted by NJNiner:

Let them think what they want. There is so much more to this 49er team than meets the eye.
Quote:
Sing is an outstanding coach who has turned this franchise around and will continue to do so througout the season. I see Sing as our "special ingredient" to the 49ers success.

Originally posted by 9erfreak:
Originally posted by NJNiner:

Let them think what they want. There is so much more to this 49er team than meets the eye.
Quote:
Sing is an outstanding coach who has turned this franchise around and will continue to do so througout the season. I see Sing as our "special ingredient" to the 49ers success.

you could say that Singletary is the catalyst that the defense needed to become functional
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Theisman picks 49ers to win because Minny's LB's and Safeties are undisciplined.

...and Sterling says the difference in the game will be Favre.

Farve doesn't have the magic he used to.

The one constant is he ability to throw interceptions - we need to be ready for those opportunities. This game is gonna come down to who turns over the ball the least.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Theisman picks 49ers to win because Minny's LB's and Safeties are undisciplined.

The one constant is he ability to throw interceptions - we need to be ready for those opportunities. This game is gonna come down to who turns over the ball the least.

I say we turn it over the least. 3-0 baby, chalk it up!!!
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

I say we turn it over the least. 3-0 baby, chalk it up!!!

I agree, Minnesota's backfield is one of the worst in the NFC (and the least most disciplined as it has been aforementioned). -Besides Antoine Winfield, it's literally made up of late round scrubs/rookies.

We have a bigger edge in the turnover match cause when our D-line pressures opponents into mistakes we have the talent to capitalize upon it.
Share 49ersWebzone