Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Clements Fined

• Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i don't even recall the hit.

I do. It was dirty c'mon guys. He rocked that dude. 5k... Im sure he doesn't care. Clements is hitting harder than ever. Camp Singletary has definately shown its grit this year.
Wasn't he called for a personal foul on that hit, too?
$5,000 vs $85,000,000
Originally posted by Nabisko:

I do. It was dirty c'mon guys. He rocked that dude. 5k... Im sure he doesn't care. Clements is hitting harder than ever. Camp Singletary has definately shown its grit this year.

Dirty?? How was it dirty? Can you please explain. Thank you
the pussifying of the NFL continues.
Originally posted by backontop:

its that new Hines ward rule, so according to the rule book its dirty.

But for real that was good ass hit, it only got called cuz of hines ward breaking that dude from the bengals jaw last year. Rivers i think

based on the leagues overprotective standards put in place because i guess some players can't handle heinz ward being so physical.
Originally posted by valrod33:

its that new Hines ward rule, so according to the rule book its dirty.

But for real that was good ass hit, it only got called cuz of hines ward breaking that dude from the bengals jaw last year. Rivers i think

Before we know it, the NFL will be a flag football league that penalizes for flag guarding
I think the hit is now illegal cause of Hines Ward breaking Rivers jaw. Something about no blind side blocks high anymore. Just one step closer to 2 hand touch NFL.
Originally posted by walker807:
I think the hit is now illegal cause of Hines Ward breaking Rivers jaw. Something about no blind side blocks high anymore. Just one step closer to 2 hand touch NFL.

we're pretty much there when it comes to hitting the QB.

well Kiwanuka thinks it is already.....
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Sep 25, 2009 at 2:48 PM ]
The hit was clean....and the NFL is full of it (as usual).
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by walker807:

we're pretty much there when it comes to hitting the QB.

well Kiwanuka thinks it is already.....

I can see fining for dirty hits (crackback blocks, INTENTIONAL helmet to helmet, Roy Williams rule) But something as simple as a block. Now that is just taking the game out of the game.
Originally posted by kray28:

It wasn't. He basically blindsided the guy. Plus, it was unnecessary since the the guy he blasted was more than 30 yards from the play. That was a dirty play, in my opinion.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by kray28:

It wasn't. He basically blindsided the guy. Plus, it was unnecessary since the the guy he blasted was more than 30 yards from the play. That was a dirty play, in my opinion.

Last year that hit was legal. The NFL is turning into a joke
It was a clean hit, but he blind-sided the guy and ROCKED HIS WORLD!!! I wish I knew how to GIF it to post here... This goes out to all of the Nate haters that were talking s**t about him in meaningless pre-season:

Where are you now??? Why arent you talking s**t?? Nate Clements is awesome and shows intensity and fire in each and every one of his plays!!