LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

So Cal fans. NFL FOX regional action.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Roguestriker49:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Anyone know any good sports bars to watch Niner games in Riverside?

Game should be on fox my friend @ 10am

Well that's good, problem is our tv's out. Which is why I'm looking for one... >_>

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/search/zip?query=tv&catAbbreviation=zip&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

Probably fun to watch at a bar too.
Originally posted by mullintrax:
Originally posted by E-49er:
I hate Fox! F'n showing Atlanta and Patriots instead here in Vegas. WTF? I guess I'm gonna have to watch on the Internet. I really need to get Directv. This map is ridiculous. Vegas has more transplants from California than Boston or Atlanta. I don't understand their reasoning for this. Just plain stupid!!

Thats weird. I could had swore they said last week during the game they would be showing us but when I checked the guide it said pat and falcons....(i'm in vegas too)

I was looking forward to sitting on my but at home and watching the game.

Although there is a Niners bar by my house that gives you free food and a free drink everytime we score a TD

Aint Big Dogs by the base a Niners Bar still?
Does anybody know if they are going pass the niner game this weekend?

I mean we it should be one of the top games this week specially with the schedule being pretty weak this weekend

I PRAY they dont show the Cowgirl vs Chief game.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

I mean we it should be one of the top games this week specially with the schedule being pretty weak this weekend

they are....

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2009/05-FOX.html

this week FOX is only showing 1 game. and its the early game DAL/KC.week 5 Coverage
Originally posted by darkknight49:

they are....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

i hope they change the line up at the last minute
How can we persuade them? How does montana get to vote on who they see? I think we should get to vote in SoCal too!
Originally posted by K-Rise:
How can we persuade them? How does montana get to vote on who they see? I think we should get to vote in SoCal too!

shouldnt even have to, montana doesnt have an NFL team, pretty sure SF is in this state, yet they always play cowboys or NY games over SF games down here...theyll play raider games, but god forbid a niner game ever airs locally here.

thank god for sunday ticket.

they are....

people ask me why I drink so much...its cause of stupid ish like this. Cowboys Chiefs? All i want is to watch the niners stomp on Atlanta. Is that too much to ask for?
Well, back to the alcohol cabinet for some mothers milk. drown my sorrows.
I'm in Vegas and I seriously don't know why FOX always shows Dallas games here. They used to show the Niners here every practically every Sunday until Owens left.Then we started losing and it changed. I guess its another internet viewing this weekend luckily I can hook it up to my TV.

they are....

On the updates at the bottom it looks like they changed it to the Niners game.
Originally posted by chimp914:

they are....

On the updates at the bottom it looks like they changed it to the Niners game.

iam still in the redzone
Anyone know any good sports bars to watch Niner games in Riverside?

Hey Bro I've been living in Riverside all of my life and I use to go to Lake Alice in downtown. Now that bar is overcharging for beer and has not upgraded their TV's. So I go to Buffalo Wild Wings in Eastvale (a.k.a. Mira Loma). It's on Limonite right off the 15 fwy. We have been there for the last 2 years and we have a strong crowd of Niners fans. I roll about 10 deep every Sunday with my Niner faithful. Come down.
f**ked again!!!!!!!!! I hate this s**t! At least I have access to a slingbox in San Diego.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
f**ked again!!!!!!!!! I hate this s**t! At least I have access to a slingbox in San Diego.

internet feeds should be pretty good this weekend since it is the only fox game. The other weekends is when there are other games on.
Share 49ersWebzone