There are 149 users in the forums

So Cal fans. NFL FOX regional action.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
It sucks living in NY. Giants and Jets all day. No doubleheaders on Fox.

BULLs**t !

i feel your pain, and without DirecTV, it sucks to live in NY and have to watch the NYG and NYJ every week.

you could watch the games online for free wizwig.com
I also live in NJ and I watch the 49ers online for free...also the 49ers and packers game will be on national tv on fox so no worrys
[ Edited by 49ers201 on Sep 2, 2012 at 7:29 PM ]
Hey So Cal-- so far the 506.com has all of CALI watching our game!! Hope this doesn't change even thought the #1 playcalling team (Buck/Aikman) are calling the Dallas game. Hope they don't split So Cal to the cowgirls... we've had to put up with so many of their games for the last 10 years it seems. Go Niners!
What a bunch of crap all of so cal gets the game except as small section that I just happen to live FML.... Looks like I'm going to a bar
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
What a bunch of crap all of so cal gets the game except as small section that I just happen to live FML.... Looks like I'm going to a bar

THIS.

f**k san diego county....heard the stupid chargers game is in danger of getting blacked out (they have to sell 11,000 tickets by tomorrow)...if the chargers game was the sole reason for FOX to not show an early game (i.e. 49ers @ Vikes) yet the SD can't even sell out...ugh chargers "fans" are so lame
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Sep 19, 2012 at 6:15 PM ]
  • jdc49
  • Veteran
Hey I know a trick you can do. I work for dish network and I changed my physical address to a San Francisco one.
your billing would still go to your same house adress but you would get the locals from san fran I'm in el paso so I can care less to
miss out on the local news in my area that's the only down fall you would get san fran news. I don't know if you can do that with direct
Tv but its worth a try. Just Google an address.
Originally posted by jdc49:
Hey I know a trick you can do. I work for dish network and I changed my physical address to a San Francisco one.
your billing would still go to your same house adress but you would get the locals from san fran I'm in el paso so I can care less to
miss out on the local news in my area that's the only down fall you would get san fran news. I don't know if you can do that with direct

*reported*
Originally posted by jdc49:

does it work with Time Warner?
  • jdc49
  • Veteran
Reported? Is that good or bad? Lol.
I dont think it will work with cable only satelites since satelites get locals by spot beams and addresses
Hopefully they'll show the game here in Mexico... the games the show are so random sometimes...
Try living in Alaska, every week Seahawks. If the hawks arent playing Sunday, its Green Bay. Bunch of BS

So i just checked my guide today (Dish) and FOX 11 shows the ATL/SD game... WTH! Althought 506.com still indicates LA getting SF game. Seems like this has to happen at least once a year where i just have to wait till game time to see what pops up!? Frustrating as h*ll... does anyone have any insight?
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
So i just checked my guide today (Dish) and FOX 11 shows the ATL/SD game... WTH! Althought 506.com still indicates LA getting SF game. Seems like this has to happen at least once a year where i just have to wait till game time to see what pops up!? Frustrating as h*ll... does anyone have any insight?

Hey buddy, I just checked and now it shows Niners Vikings at 10:00 am and EPL Soccer at 1:30, I'm hearing the Charger game is blacked out due to not selling enough tickets? Is there a chance they change it back last minute? That would really suck...
YESSS!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO LA/LONG BEACH IS GETTING NINERS VS VIKINGS!!
Just checked the 506.com & i checked my guide on Dish & it also as well says So Cal is getting the 49ers game later on 2day

Share 49ersWebzone