There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

So Cal fans. NFL FOX regional action.

Originally posted by MILFS:
buffalo wild wings in burbank

No way were headed there also, I'm getting out of work early to hold a couple of tables down .... Let's meet up in there and invade buffalo wild wings... I'll be with my niner crew and a couple of Pitt fans
this is b******t......SoCal gets the Eagles-Cowboys game.

Not only are we closer to Sf and Sea, but SF is now a better team, and the Seattle is still in the hunt for playoffs. Why the f**k do we have to watch the eagles and cowboys...

anyone wanna help me out and email FOX to complain?
Originally posted by jgalvan:
Here is where I post comments and complaints: http://www.myfoxla.com/subindex/about_us/contact_us

Phatbut --
try this... i hope they change too but not with the entire NFC East still alive for the division. Of course DAL/PHIL will some lose some luster depending on the Giants/Jets game.... we'll see.
[ Edited by SFVNiner on Dec 21, 2011 at 11:53 AM ]
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Not only are we closer to Sf and Sea, but SF is now a better team, and the Seattle is still in the hunt for playoffs. Why the f**k do we have to watch the eagles and cowboys...

you'd have to email your local affiliate. I did and the lady replied saying that I"d be happy to know that they've put the 49er games as their top choice when it comes to picking games. Obviously, she fkn lied to me.
By the way... has anyone ever been to this Seahawks bar 'n grill?? It's called Backstage Bar 'n Grill on Culver Blvd in Culver City... i joined my cuz there the weekend we played AZ in SF... he wanted to watch his Dolphin game at 10am.
Didn't know it at the time but when i asked to get my game on at 1p... they told me they had to wait to see how many fans showed up and that's when i noticed the banner hanging at the entrance "THE SEAHAWKS NEST" couldn't believe my eyes . I lucked out and got to watch my game with a trio of SF fans in the back of the bar.
Nevertheless, i never seen so many HAWK fans in one place in L.A. Although i bet it will be packed this Saturday.
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
By the way... has anyone ever been to this Seahawks bar 'n grill?? It's called Backstage Bar 'n Grill on Culver Blvd in Culver City... i joined my cuz there the weekend we played AZ in SF... he wanted to watch his Dolphin game at 10am.
Didn't know it at the time but when i asked to get my game on at 1p... they told me they had to wait to see how many fans showed up and that's when i noticed the banner hanging at the entrance "THE SEAHAWKS NEST" couldn't believe my eyes . I lucked out and got to watch my game with a trio of SF fans in the back of the bar.
Nevertheless, i never seen so many HAWK fans in one place in L.A. Although i bet it will be packed this Saturday.
Yea been to that place before...right across from the Sony lot...Didn't watch a Niner game there tho. Next time go to the San Francisco Saloon in Santa Monica. You'll feel more at home everyone there reps Red and Gold
Originally posted by hbomber040:
Yea been to that place before...right across from the Sony lot...Didn't watch a Niner game there tho. Next time go to the San Francisco Saloon in Santa Monica. You'll feel more at home everyone there reps Red and Gold

Always wanted to try the SF Saloon... but hardly get over the hill for games unless i'm visiting family. Definitely on the "must do" list! I'm sure it rocks with Niner Nation.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

I SAY WE BLOW UP THEIR EMAIL BOX.........This is just ridiculous just about every week they show the Cowgirls game whether on primetime or on Fox.......im tired of seeing this so called "americas team" garbage just about every week......they are not even a elite team..........FOX 11 L.A. GET READY FOR A FLOOD!!!
No Sports Bars close to home? Well, I am heading up North for the Holidays so I dont have to worry about it this week anyway.
  • MILFS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by corona55569:
Originally posted by MILFS:
buffalo wild wings in burbank

No way were headed there also, I'm getting out of work early to hold a couple of tables down .... Let's meet up in there and invade buffalo wild wings... I'll be with my niner crew and a couple of Pitt fans

didn't get there on time so there were no tables left. we wound up going to barney's beanery.
Did you guys ask the Bartender at Buffalo Wind Wings to hold the game up 20 minutes because of LA traffic?
So cal fans (San Fernando valley) , are you BBQ or going 2 the bar ???? I'm thinking buffalo wild wings in burbank or big wangs in North Hollywood ... Let's represent and be loud
  • irief
  • Veteran
WTF?

My FiOS guide says Fox 11 LA is showing Seahawks/Cardinals instead of SF/GB game for week 1. Are you kidding me?
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,000 for BayArea.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
It sucks living in NY. Giants and Jets all day. No doubleheaders on Fox.

BULLs**t !

NFL sunday ticket! Or some illegal online stream which sucks but you still get to see it.

We must seem spoiled to you getting to watch every game in glorious HD and all... lol