Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
OH Cr*p!!! i just checked the506.com and it has the entire west coast getting the SF game!! I really hope that is accurate
I was just about to post this... I live in Houston and am still pissed. We still have the Eagles/Redskins game and I am very frustrated at that. I know they are just showing it in Texas because they are in the NFC East and we have the Cowboys up north. I live in Texans country though and couldn't care less about the NFC East... I hope they change it by Sunday, but I doubt it. I mean, who would want to watch a 5-0 team go up against a 4-1 team, when you can watch a 1-4 team play a 3-1 team?
I'm just going to go ahead and say that they changed the programming because we e-mailed them. Go Zoners!! You can't prove me wrong.

i love you guys who gave those people a piece of all our minds to stop showing that stupid 1-4 nightmare team
