There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

So Cal fans. NFL FOX regional action.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Emailed the person in charge of programming for my local Fox Affiliate and got this reply!

First of all I would like to thank you for watching our station! This weekend we are actually airing 49ers @ Lions, we do not receive the game assignments ?til the week of. But for future reference we have requested 49ers as our first choice.

Niner fans in San Fernando valley (sylmar) let's get together and watch Sunday's game !!!!!! The man cave has three televisions !
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
OH Cr*p!!! i just checked the506.com and it has the entire west coast getting the SF game!! I really hope that is accurate

I was just about to post this... I live in Houston and am still pissed. We still have the Eagles/Redskins game and I am very frustrated at that. I know they are just showing it in Texas because they are in the NFC East and we have the Cowboys up north. I live in Texans country though and couldn't care less about the NFC East... I hope they change it by Sunday, but I doubt it. I mean, who would want to watch a 5-0 team go up against a 4-1 team, when you can watch a 1-4 team play a 3-1 team?

I'm just going to go ahead and say that they changed the programming because we e-mailed them. Go Zoners!! You can't prove me wrong.
WTF MIAMI CHANGED TO SF VS DET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you guys who gave those people a piece of all our minds to stop showing that stupid 1-4 nightmare team
Originally posted by corona55569:
Niner fans in San Fernando valley (sylmar) let's get together and watch Sunday's game !!!!!! The man cave has three televisions !

No f*cken way! I live in Sylmar too.

i'll be there!
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

Do Not. I repeat, DO NOT let NinerDemon around your wife or GF! If you do, you will be raising a short, brown, ugly baby in about nine months.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

Niner demon I don't have a Facebook but email me corona549@yahoo.com all 49ers fan are welcome ( even if your only a fan because your from San fe LOL) .... u know the 818 ha ha go niners !
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Do Not. I repeat, DO NOT let NinerDemon around your wife or GF! If you do, you will be raising a short, brown, ugly baby in about nine months.

Ha ha did u learn that from experience ?
  • irief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by schmons:
OH Cr*p!!! i just checked the506.com and it has the entire west coast getting the SF game!! I really hope that is accurate

I was just about to post this... I live in Houston and am still pissed. We still have the Eagles/Redskins game and I am very frustrated at that. I know they are just showing it in Texas because they are in the NFC East and we have the Cowboys up north. I live in Texans country though and couldn't care less about the NFC East... I hope they change it by Sunday, but I doubt it. I mean, who would want to watch a 5-0 team go up against a 4-1 team, when you can watch a 1-4 team play a 3-1 team?

I'm just going to go ahead and say that they changed the programming because we e-mailed them. Go Zoners!! You can't prove me wrong.

I hope the 506 is right, since tvguide still says its gonna be the eagles game.
Originally posted by irief:
Originally posted by schmons:

I hope the 506 is right, since tvguide still says its gonna be the eagles game.

They never update the TVguide listing. The week of the Dallas/Niner game this season it said that they would be showing that game on TV here (I live in Houston). I was all excited and waited to watch the game. The game never came on here because it was at the same time as the Texans game. I was pissed.
The first time in a long time it's actually on where I live. I don't have to go to a sports bar. They are better and getting some national respect. Used to be that way back in the day. The 49ers game was on in other markets. It was tough to get one for 10 years. Now they are back...
Link http://the506.com/nflmaps/2011/wk6.html

It's updated! I'm in Nebraska and I get to see the game!!!
Niner demon I don't have a Facebook but email me corona549@yahoo.com all 49ers fan are welcome ( even if your only a fan because your from San fe LOL) .... u know the 818 ha ha go niners !

Puro san fer! Don't listen to Chaz. He just had a a bad experience. That's all.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The first time in a long time it's actually on where I live. I don't have to go to a sports bar. They are better and getting some national respect. Used to be that way back in the day. The 49ers game was on in other markets. It was tough to get one for 10 years. Now they are back...

Yup, I remember always being able to watch niner games on TV.