There are 182 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

So Cal fans. NFL FOX regional action.

• MILFS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jikkle49:
According to the 506 Fox is actually planning on showing the matchup everyone wants to see in So Cal........................Eagles Vs Redskins

I'm at a loss for words on this one.

WOW
ty op. I live in Pomona,Ca and we normally never get niner games and I always have to watch a stream I'm glad I can just watch it on TV this weekend and not have to go thru the hassle of streaming and watching a low quality video on my 42 inch LG flatscreen.
lol I should Learn to read looks like I am streaming the niners game this weekend.
I get two games every week...Denver and Dallas.
lmao, the entire western half of the US is getting the niner game, except for socal. Instead, we get Philly vs. Washington. WTF!!! If it weren't for the interwebs, I wouldn't have been able to watch a single niner game this season. someone in charge of Fox in Socal hates the niners. guaranteed.
yeah yeah i stay in indio... the map show that i get the game.. just barely!
I live in Houston and they are showing the Eagles/Redskins game also... I just don't get it... you figured a 5-0 team playing a 4-1 team would cover the majority of the U.S., instead of the Green Bay/St. Louis "game" and the Redskines/Eagles game covering most of the states... I am sort of pissed.

Seriously... St. Louis @ Green Bay is covering the majority of the U.S..... That is probably the worst game of the week... I hope they change things around by Sunday so most people see the Detroit/SF game.
[ Edited by RedWaltz24 on Oct 12, 2011 at 6:01 AM ]
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:

Yeah, but... you stay in Indio.
Man Fox Sucks! Eagles/Redskins in LA Area? Come on! Where can we complain???? Can someone please post a link so that we can complain about the programing maybe we can get it changed?

How do you know? Where's the map?
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
How do you know? Where's the map?

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2011/wk6.html
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by Jikkle49:
According to the 506 Fox is actually planning on showing the matchup everyone wants to see in So Cal........................Eagles Vs Redskins

I'm at a loss for words on this one.

WOW

I couldn't believe my freak'n eyes... PHI/WASH for So Cal... really!! The Fox promo's already dubbed it the "Game of the Week"... guess that doesn't mean sh!t to them. I am also convinced that there is some conspiracy against us w/ Fox.. i hate them so much!
don't get too excited muh-man. They often change it last minute. Check you interactive guide. Bet it says "Philly at Washington"
i am getting real sick and tired of fox deciding to show the f**k ass 1-4 eagles every got damn week in south florida how a team thats 4-1 going against a team thats 5-0 not being showed all around the US? 2 up and coming teams and they continue to show and promote the same f**king teams even when theyre not good
Originally posted by jgalvan:
Man Fox Sucks! Eagles/Redskins in LA Area? Come on! Where can we complain???? Can someone please post a link so that we can complain about the programing maybe we can get it changed?

Seriously, we need to be able to complain on this one... this is bullsh!t!