LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

So Cal fans. NFL FOX regional action.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Wow... just checked the the506.com and looks like So Cal will finally get the game!

The first time it happens and i won't even be in L.A. ...fortunately i will only be in Bakersfield... woo-hoo!

Wow!!!! No f'n way! More than half the country is getting the niner game! Probably a type-o
If I'm not mistaken I think this is the first time this year the DFW area gets the Niners game, too. Dallas Cowboys/NFC East games are always blocking them, hopefully they show up and make up for the disaster in San Diego.
Once again- FOX finds new ways to scr*w us... it isn't bad enough that the506.com displays the PHI vs. BUFF game for L.A. but my guide on Dish says Seattle/Giants... WTF!
I'm hoping there is last minute change... and someone in that network pulls their head out of their a$$ 'n realizes that there are two 3-1 NFC teams playing on the west coast-- unbelievable!
[ Edited by SFVNiner on Oct 6, 2011 at 10:12 AM ]
Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa

#2 broadcast team this early in the season and we arent facing a team in the NFC East

Originally posted by ads_2006:

#2 broadcast team this early in the season and we arent facing a team in the NFC East

No Soap....

how do you guys know the broadcast team rankings?
Originally posted by verb1der:

how do you guys know the broadcast team rankings?

Sando announces it on his blog on ESPN and on twitter. Its also posted here

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2011/wk5.html
Originally posted by valrod33:
Sando announces it on his blog on ESPN and on twitter. Its also posted here

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2011/wk5.html

bookmarked!
f**k FOX. They hate the niners for some reason here in LA.
Originally posted by MILFS:
f**k FOX. They hate the niners for some reason here in LA.

Yeah they pi$$ me off all the time. Why you gonna show a struggling 1-3 Eagles team vs a 3-1 Buffalo team in Las Vegas? F#@K! Show the 3-1 Bucs vs the 3-1 49ers. Now I gotta wait to watch it on NFL Game rewind. How long is it gonna be before the networks show some respect ?

Ffffffffff#$#?*+-/ fox
According to the 506 Fox is actually planning on showing the matchup everyone wants to see in So Cal........................Eagles Vs Redskins

I'm at a loss for words on this one.
Originally posted by Jikkle49:
According to the 506 Fox is actually planning on showing the matchup everyone wants to see in So Cal........................Eagles Vs Redskins

I think people like the look of the green Eagles uniforms, so they want to wear them, hence they are "fans". These are the fans that probably can't even name one of the Ealges starting O-linemen.

Its also Michael Vick, and let's face it, he's always exciting to watch.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Oct 11, 2011 at 11:44 PM ]
is there a way we can complain to FOX and say that we want to watch the 49ers game in los angeles?
Originally posted by Jikkle49:

WOW
Share 49ersWebzone